Mafia 2020 v2 || The FANATIC (2 Viewers)

OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #2,341
    See i went through the rules quickly and only understood what i wanted (Bg can protect himself)

After that i was all brave and didnt care. Cs were confused so were Gs.

Then things got messed up. I told Alen and ALc about me being BG. Alen somehow believed me, then later on I told Alc.

Then Matt ruined everything by saying he was BG and somehow i thought he was a C, and Fresh being all silent i told Alc that Matt wasnt Bg. Matt comes out and people started thinking i was just a normal C or noob G.

Fromt the very beggining i knew one of Alen or Osman were Gs.
    Matt asks me to investigate him and I went for someone else (I thought Id get lucky and find a G)

First i didnt tell him but then Gordo told me to tell him. After that no one believed anything.

I was asking Matt not to save me, but he told me it was an old trick (good he didnt tell me).

Alen coming back was bad, because i felt bad for lynching him, he actually sacrificed himself for Cs. I even lied that he asked me to pretend to be the jailer. Before he died he said “if Snobist happen to be the D, then fuck this”. Unless Matt had asked me I wouldnt go to investigate Alen but if he had asked me i would pew pew just for fun.

I understood the rules after day two but by then it was too late.
    i'm dying :rofl:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snobist

DareDevil
    Apr 16, 2017
    P.S. When i didnt investigate, i went for the person who i thought he was least G. I should have kept it to myself. Then Alen concinced me to tell him.

Then Matt says fuck this it’s over. I told Alen it was bad idea then he tells me that’s exactly what I would say.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
    See i went through the rules quickly and only understood what i wanted (Bg can protect himself)

After that i was all brave and didnt care. Cs were confused so were Gs.

Then things got messed up. I told Alen and ALc about me being BG. Alen somehow believed me, then later on I told Alc.

Then Matt ruined everything by saying he was BG and somehow i thought he was a C, and Fresh being all silent i told Alc that Matt wasnt Bg. Matt comes out and people started thinking i was just a normal C or noob G.

Fromt the very beggining i knew one of Alen or Osman were Gs.
    Matt asks me to investigate him and I went for someone else (I thought Id get lucky and find a G)

First i didnt tell him but then Gordo told me to tell him. After that no one believed anything.

I was asking Matt not to save me, but he told me it was an old trick (good he didnt tell me).

Alen coming back was bad, because i felt bad for lynching him, he actually sacrificed himself for Cs. I even lied that he asked me to pretend to be the jailer. Before he died he said “if Snobist happen to be the D, then fuck this”. Unless Matt had asked me I wouldnt go to investigate Alen but if he had asked me i would pew pew just for fun.

I understood the rules after day two but by then it was too late.
    It's still amazing that things turned out good for the c' in these circumstances.
    You were great boss.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. When i didnt investigate, i went for the person who i thought he was least G. I should have kept it to myself. Then Alen concinced me to tell him.

Then Matt says fuck this it’s over. I told Alen it was bad idea then he tells me that’s exactly what I would say.
    So you belived I was a c' ?
    Probably because in the beginning I supported you against Tomice and Allen ?

Snobist

DareDevil
    Apr 16, 2017
    If the game had lasted two more days my wife probably would have left me 1 month and half before our first kid comes to life.

After the torture I gave Alen and Matt id probably name my son after one of them. Ill probably go with Matt since that is an albanian name ‘Mat’.

Snobist

DareDevil
    Apr 16, 2017
    It's still amazing that things turned out good for the c' in these circumstances.
    You were great boss.

- - - Updated - - -

So you belived I was a c' ?
    Probably because in the beginning I supported you against Tomice and Allen ?
    I barely read the posts or who voted me. I was laughing at ur analysis. But when u PMed me after that i got suspicious.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
    If the game had lasted two more days my wife probably would have left me 1 month and half before our first kid comes to life.

After the torture I gave Alen and Matt id probably name my son after one of them. Ill probably go with Matt since that is an albanian name ‘Mat’.
    Congratulations Bro.

- - - Updated - - -

we really do think alike lol.
    Accusing each other since day one :lol:

OP
    piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #2,352

Congrats, so in the end it turns out you pew pew someone!

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

Your son is going to love that story when you'll explain it to him.... :D

Congrats

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
    I barely read the posts or who voted me. I was laughing at ur analysis. But when u PMed me after that i got suspicious.
    You saying that, made me trust Matt so I started working with him. The only reason I stopped pm -ing you was because Matt told me to keep it to myself in the beginning and after you said that you didn't investigate me I abandoned the ideea because I would look suspicious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)