Mafia 2016 - مافيا ۲۰۱۶ (3 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Good game guys. Yea @radekas if you had gotten X you would've won with ease I think. His last move helped a great deal with highlighting ILFJ as a G.

I must say radekas up until my last day I had no suspicion of you being a G.

Also, why did you guys whack Voller?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
To the C team, all I can say is sorry for the terrible game. I've become really bad at this :lol:

Golden rule in mafia when you're a C: Never be sure of anything. The minute I was so sure that Voller is a G, I started making all my assumptions based on that, and thats what made me make some absolutely terrible predictions.

I was so sure ILFJ and Mohad were C's, simply because I looked at the voting in all 3 days and they always voted for Voller. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Big thumbs up to the G team. The Alen whacking was really top notch, and so was the fact that you didn't have anyone lynched for 3 straight days.

As for the C's: X was the MVP without doubt. Also the forums got some new players who were really analytical and did well: Qwisto and Basel in particular.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
:lol:

I have a question though, how would the lawyer come in handy for the Cs? It seemed to me there had to be specific situations for a C lawyer to be useful, while the lawyer would be a super-weapon at the hands of the Gs

Also, when will we be doing this again? :D Hoping to get another go at it before my semester starts.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I fuckin told you all i got this :touched:
@Collaguazo the cat has been tossed in microwave :weee:
You won the game for the C's. :weee:
Also, why did you guys whack Voller?
They probably got tired of ILFJ's begging.

Well played, btw. Definitely the best noob. Collaguazio the most entertaining though.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn I wanted to jail Fr3sh :(

Good game guys, and loved how X went crazy on me :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry for calling you useless. In reality you were pretty good. Whoever you voted for ended up as a C, so doing the opposite of you would be a bulletproof theory! :p

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
You won the game for the C's. :weee:

They probably got tired of ILFJ's begging.

Well played, btw. Definitely the best noob. Collaguazio the most entertaining though.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for calling you useless. In reality you were pretty good. Whoever you voted for ended up as a C, so doing the opposite of you would be a bulletproof theory! :p

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Good game, guys! I was recruited on D4 and was having such a good game until then. I'm sorry you didn't get X as well :p

Voeller you should have listened to me, I had Os and radekas sussed from the start (and had strong suspicions about Maddy) :p

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
The arrogance in this game is amazing though :D

Yup, however the best player I would give it to Kate. Imagine if X didn't tell Hoori to auto lynch her, we would be fucked :D

Btw, it will be better if we change the rule to 5 posts per day.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
The arrogance in this game is amazing though :D

Yup, however the best player I would give it to Kate. Imagine if X didn't tell Hoori to auto lynch her, we would be fucked :D

Btw, it will be better if we change the rule to 5 posts per day.
Possibly. I was all set for radekas to go next, then go after you and Fresh. X's PM really helped for that.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Yeah we were pretty confident we will win this game even if you lynched ILFJ and me. Kate wouldn't go 3rd probably. Kate was so focused on staying low that she stayed too low, though.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Yeah we were pretty confident we will win this game even if you lynched ILFJ and me. Kate wouldn't go 3rd probably. Kate was so focused on staying low that she stayed too low, though.
On the last day, yeah. On Sunday I was focussed on a bottle of wine on a patio :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)