Mafia 2016 - مافيا ۲۰۱۶ (4 Viewers)

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Quick question:

Don't know if it´s already been mentioned but on day 1, Maddy made this post, suspecting Sidd, Basel and Mohad while not suspecting Fred and Alen (both C's, and he voted Fred on day 3).
http://www.juventuz.com/threads/42636-Mafia-2016-مافيا-۲۰۱۶?p=5327013&viewfull=1#post5327013

Did he decide to mention 5 C's, mostly the two he defends, just to cover a trail or could he have been recruited at some point? I apologize if heads are exploding at this point.

And since she is in the firing line tonight, take a look at Kate's response and tell me what you make of it?
http://www.juventuz.com/threads/42636-Mafia-2016-مافيا-۲۰۱۶?p=5327018&viewfull=1#post5327018

This was at a point where votes were fairly equal (see list below), and I'm just wondering if doubting a fellow G would make any sense at that point? I know that the G's could always overthrow if necessary but not without exposing themselves too much for the experienced C's.
Voller (3) - X, ILFJ, Mohad
Hangerbutter (2) - Collaguazo and Sidd
Kate (2) - Tomice, Qwisto
Sidd (2) - Voller - Hangerbutter
Basel (1) - Maddy
No lynch (1) - Alen
Maddy (1) - Basel
Osman (1) - Hangerbutter

- - - Updated - - -

I see I misunderstood the meaning of quick question...
How can you be so sure Mohad and I are Cs? There is only two ways you'd be able to know that, and we all know you are not the detective

- - - Updated - - -

Radekas

OP
king Ale

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,545
    radekas (3) - Kate, Collaguazo, Basel
    Collaguazo (3) - Qwisto, radekas, ILFJ
    Kate (1) - Igor

X is in jail and can't vote.

Mohad & Fresh haven't voted yet.

Less than 3 hours left.

Also, in case (because) you haven't read:

The Jailer and The Jailed:
    The jailer can jail anyone they want during the daytime. The jailing request has to be sent to me between 11:00-18:00 CET. If/everytime the jailer dies, his/her role will be reassigned.
    The person who is jailed is not allowed to post until the daytime is over. His/her vote will not count. The jailed person cannot be whacked but can be lynched (i.e., voted out).
    [/QUOTE]

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    Fr3sh and ILFJ are Gs if they don't split their votes between Kate and Colla.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why? Why Colla over X, they both have same probability of being recruited. Theres no definite way for X to prove his innocence, but it's entirely possible for him and the jailor to be in contact. The jailor values him if that's the case.

Radekas is a decent option too, however if the opportunity arises to lynch X, I'll go for it.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
    Jan 17, 2011
    Why? Why Colla over X, they both have same probability of being recruited. Theres no definite way for X to prove his innocence, but it's entirely possible for him and the jailor to be in contact. The jailor values him if that's the case.

Radekas is a decent option too, however if the opportunity arises to lynch X, I'll go for it.
    The PM X posted proved he helped Soren catch Maddy. There was no reason for a G to betray one of their teammates. He's definitely a C.

Also, X is jailed so you can't lynch him.

Nvm, he can be lynched.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    The PM X posted proved he helped Soren catch Maddy. There was no reason for a G to betray one of its teammates. He's definitely a C.

Also, X is jailed so you can't lynch him.

Nvm, he can be lynched.
    The recruitment could have happened after the PM's. :boh:
    Either way it's best to kill one of Colla or X this turn.

radekas (3) - Kate, Collaguazo, Basel
    Kate (1) - Igor

Mohad & Fresh haven't voted yet.

Less than 3 hours left.

Also, in case (because) you haven't read:

The Jailer and The Jailed:
    The jailer can jail anyone they want during the daytime. The jailing request has to be sent to me between 11:00-18:00 CET. If/everytime the jailer dies, his/her role will be reassigned.
    The person who is jailed is not allowed to post until the daytime is over. His/her vote will not count. The jailed person cannot be whacked but can be lynched (i.e., voted out).
    [/QUOTE]

- - - Updated - - -

voting radekas but if he is C then I know who is next
    Who? Mohad?

- - - Updated - - -

Faith? :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Colla is nice guy, he's not into gangsterism but that Gucci Mane fan though :snoop:

OP
    king Ale

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,558
    radekas (5) - Kate, Collaguazo, Basel, Igor, Fresh

Mohad hasn't voted yet.

Less than 3 hours left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)