M.Schumacher (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Damn this Guy he can't stop Winning , Till now this Season he has won 5 Races out of 5 ..... shall we cang him from now? watever i always watch Formula 1 , i don't know how many of u here watch...

All the way Shumy & Ferrari

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
He repeated Nigel Mensen's record of 1992.

What Formula 1 will eventually get to is that nobody will watch it. I've followed it for many years and it simply gets annoying that one team is always winning. There is no competition, there is no excitement. Mr. Ekklestown has some serious issues to think about before the greatest racing sport goes bankrupt.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    i agree with u Pendir , but u also should know that Ferrari and Micheal are really TOO strong for the Formula 1 , it's like hmmm ( mohamed ali in boxing , pete sampras tennis , ) it's like this all the light on them cuz they r hard to get Beaten.. so Micheal is like this .... he's really damn good ! but i agree with all what u said!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    i agree with u Pendir , but u also should know that Ferrari and Micheal are really TOO strong for the Formula 1 , it's like hmmm ( mohamed ali in boxing , pete sampras tennis , ) it's like this all the light on them cuz they r hard to get Beaten.. so Micheal is like this .... he's really damn good ! but i agree with all what u said!
    Yes, you are right. Ferrari is too good for Mercedes, BMW, Honda and the others.

But managers of the leage could have done something over the years. They did something last year and it was a very exciting finish of the season, but this year it's not intersting again.

By the way, Shumacher is a very big fan of Juventus, and he was even featured in one the frienly show-games we've played this year. Don't remember which game it was through, sorry.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
    I liked A. Senna better...
    Thats a matter of taste, but Schumi is a much smarter driver than Senna ever was. Senna was the fastest over one lap (i know he has lastet until finish too), but Schumi is more stable, he can drive fast from start to end, and is a much more technical driver than Senna was.

Schumacher is a living legend, that will be remembered generations to come.

FORZA FERRARI e SCHUMI! ;)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

Thats a matter of taste, but Schumi is a much smarter driver than Senna ever was. Senna was the fastest over one lap (i know he has lastet until finish too), but Schumi is more stable, he can drive fast from start to end, and is a much more technical driver than Senna was.

Schumacher is a living legend, that will be remembered generations to come.

FORZA FERRARI e SCHUMI! ;)
    I agree that Shumacher is more stable, but it is the matter of personal preference, as you said :)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    I think Senna was in a class of its own. Its hard to compare the 2 drivers. Lets not forget, Senna had to earn his titles. He wasnt spoon fed like Schumi since he got to ferrari. And technology has been easier on Schumi than it was on Ayrton.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    Senna along with Fangio are the greatest drivers to ever live and were light years away from schumy

Im a big shumy fan but to put his name up with that of Senna is imo laughable to the extreme

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    I hear that they are going to put a limitation on expenses from now on, sort of a "salary cap" to limit the spending from some of these teams.

I guess they're tired of Ferrari winning just about every year.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    They did a year before last. Consequently we saw some great action last season. But Ferrari engineers are too good for everybody else. I mean... in the last race Schumacher was informed by his mechanics that there are problems with his exhost and he would barely make it to the finish.

And Bridgestone tires of course... totally increadible.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    but most teams use michelin rite? bmw, mclaren etc.

schumi is the best driver ATM....forza schumi! the rest is just playing catch now

Mikey-DelPiero

Apr 4, 2004
    schumi is the best driver in the best car. on some documentary thing, they said schumi has 60 buttons on his wheel, whilst barrichelo has 20, and that he changes the cars set up at one corner even tho its like 5 corners ahead. it comes naturally to him
    btw,
    forza trulli and renualt! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)