M.M.M (LIVE) OFFICIAL: Ranieri FIRED! Ciro IN (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
seven, i hate this constant bitching,whining and moaning,i hate the total lack of respect guys like andy show our management because they are unable to deliver the glory that they took for granted.

but get it through your fucking head that you expect people to respect you despite showing severe contempt for their beliefs,hopes,dreams and the fact that they take comfort in teachings that are aimed at bettering themselves.

if you do not like it, then leave
Boo-fucking-who.

Again, you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Sep 1, 2002
Blanc: "Some fans don't like the Canna deal but in the next hours we'll bring the papers signed by the player. Secco is working on the Diego deal and we hope to announce it in the next days. For the rest we'll have to talk with the new coach. We usually give him 2 choices(Poulsen-Xabi?)."
Cheep or cheeper, morelike.

May 22, 2007
Now everybody put Ranieri avatars as farewell to the club legend.
:lol:

Blanc: "Some fans don't like the Canna deal but in the next hours we'll bring the papers signed by the player. Secco is working on the Diego deal and we hope to announce it in the next days. For the rest we'll have to talk with the new coach. We usually give him 2 choices(Poulsen-Xabi?)."
So they know who the new coach is? :shifty:

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1:

Sep 1, 2002
Ciro: "Tomorrow you'll know who's gonna be part of my staff"

:tup: Get those trainers out too even if the new ones can't make miracles for these 2 games. At least they won't be here next season. :beer:
I would like here and now to start the offical:

Sack Ciro! bandwagon.

Jump on everyone.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
just came back from my 3hour exam which did not go very well or as well as expected

good to return to some good news:)

thx claudio, but ultimate you came short of expectations

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Let us remember the good things Ranieri did for us.
:tup:

The games gainst Madrid, the win against Inter on our return to serie and the 4-2 win over Milan are some of my favourites from the Ranieri era not to mention helping to bring sissoko and the Del Piero is a football comment.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Great news keeps coming :beer:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #338
    Ciro: The first thing I'll ask the boys is to bring 7pts in these last two games. If they bring 6 it'll be nice too."

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)