Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (99 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It is fucked up retarded that a player is getting 10 match bans for something silly like this, where as a player that breaks the shin with a late tackle usually gets away with less then half

But this is the FA overall. foreign players get tripple the ban usually. Hypocrit antiracists

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It is fucked up retarded that a player is getting 10 match bans for something silly like this, where as a player that breaks the shin with a late tackle usually gets away with less then half

But this is the FA overall. foreign players get tripple the ban usually. Hypocrit antiracists
Like when they gave that Frenchman Joey Bartonne his 12 match ban.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Exactly! The FA are just hypocrites and full of double standards. How they didn't punish their golden boy terry for the same offense Suarez did, was beyond ridiculous.

This is the best time to get Suarez if Juve really wants him. But the club has to act quickly and get advantage of this situation. Marotta should take a plane and fly to Liverpool tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

The word "negro" in South America has a positive and affectionate connotation most of the times. Okay I doubt it that Suarez used the word in that way but Evra was also being racist towards Suarez. He called him "sudaca" and that's an offensive word for South Americans. Of course the FA didn't care about that because and Evra was painted as the victim.

The British (white population) are one of the most racist people in the word. Of course they hide between their political correctness and "gentleman" behaviour acting like they still rule the world so they can still have a dominant position over the blacks, pretending to be protecting them.

This whole campaign about racism just keep reinforcing the idea that white people are superior to black people and they need protection from them.
Suarez admitted calling Evra Negrita...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=negrito
Which to someone who speaks passable but not fully fluent spanish could very simply be taken as n***er or black.
Evra did not admit calling Suarez Sudaca...so your argument encounters problems there.

Does either player have any history or form for deception, for causing problems with other players, for cheating in any way??? Yes, very clearly one of them does. That doesn't make him guilty by reputation, but it certainly adds context.

Your last sentence is a beauty! A campaign to punish racism against black people designed to enforce and maintain the opinion that white people are superior to black people??? What the devil are you trying to say there?
By your rather disastrous reckoning...the English also campaign against r_ape, to enforce and maintain the opinion that man are superior to women? They put rapists in prison, not to punish, but to reward the?
Nonsense...utter nonsense.

How long have you lived in Britain? And more importantly where?

I have lived in England for 22 years (Kent, Manchester, Brighton), Paris for a while, Melbourne and Australia in general for the best part of a decade. By an overwhelming majority, Australia is easily the most widespread racist culture and country I have experienced. Paris would rank a definite second, with England third on my list of those three. Racism is a consistent joke here, and the racists themselves are a laughing stock. Whites abusing the aboriginals and orientals and arabs and indians, on the basis of THEY ARE TRYING TO STEAL OUR LAND AND JOBS. Its laughable, for the whites were hardly the original settlers eh!

The major difference in racism here, is that due to the staggeringly easy way of life, a society in which even those who would seem retarded by Parisian and English standards have the opportunity to love relatively rich, safe and happily, the racism remains mainly just words, rarely mushrooming into violence. Still, its there, a definite pillar of the white man culture which thankfully, is fast becoming diluted/altered/infused by the massive amount of ethnic groups who have long been settled here.

Every day at work I hear some form of racially orientated joke, often a racially orientated nasty comment. And that is a government organization in which I mix with hundreds of people everyday, so called professionals. Saying the same lines back home in England, in a professional environment would lead to instant dismissal, if not a final warning.

Inherently racist? Yes, I believe the Australian culture is. Dangerously so? Not really...unless you are an aboriginal. Or of a darker complexion and caught on a bus, tram or train full of whites.

You can find hundreds of thousands of blacks and browns in England who will proudly say they are English. Yet here, you will find hundreds of thousands of latins, blacks and browns who will proudly say they are Lebanese, Italian, Greek, Macedonian, Chinese, Vietnamese, Sudanese...Its a brilliant city, but far from as infused between cultures as Europe. That will take time, if it happens at all.

There was of course the Cronulla routine...
Haven't seen anything like that back home for many, many years...
and more recently...nearer to here in Melbourne

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Paris seemed to me more in line with England as in the major social problems are Poor and destitute and hopeless Versus the rest of society. You should watch La Haine. 'tis a wicked film, Cassell is amazing and the opening scene with Cut Killer is phenomenal. I'd say England has some areas, some vicious as hell areas where racism remains rampant, but its not at all just whites on blacks. There are areas where whites are not at all welcome! And the thing is, these same thug cretins would probably find a reason to attack the likes of you and me, regardless of our skin colour or accent, purely because they like attacking people, lashing out. This is England is another good film to watch...And to complete the triumvirate, why not peek at Crowe as a nipper in Romperstomper?

It could be pot luck, but a much higher % of my french friends I consider close to sinister racist than my english chums. And of the Australians I know, the % is off the scale...I'd say its easier to be a black man in england than Melbourne. You would encounter less racism. As an englishman in Paris??? hohoho! Well...its in their blood to despise me, as its in mine to despise them, but of what of the sicilian in my crimson rivers? Maybe thats the part of me that enjoys Napolean, a fellow fascist to the fascists my sicilian family used to support with extreme fervour...

I guess I'd conclude by saying that both England and France I find far more interesting, culturally deep and rich, but also nastier than here in Australia which I find more racist, awfully less intelligent but much safer, cleaner, easier, sunnier, sandier. My hellhound and savage Queen are here, which is why I am here, its a love of them, not the culture.

Interesting subject.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Paris seemed to me more in line with England as in the major social problems are Poor and destitute and hopeless V the rest of society. You should watch La Haine. 'tis a wicked film, Cassell is amazing and the opening scene with Cut Killer is phenomenal. I'd say England has some areas, some vicious as hell areas where racism remains rampant, but its not at all just whites on blacks. There are areas where whites are not at all welcome! And the thing is, these same thug cretins would probably find a reason to attack the likes of you and me, regardless of our skin colour or accent, purely because they like attacking people, lashing out. This is England is another good film to watch...And to complete the triumvirate, why not peek at Crowe as a nipper in Romperstomper?
You're like a long winded doppleganger. Or at least as far as movie choices go.:D

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Go home ya whinging Pom.

/racist mode off.
:beer:
Finally, BA, I am indeed doing just that in a couple of weeks time. Heading home for the first time since 2008. It will be brief though, since Morocco, France, Belgium and South East Asia hold far more allure.

I was just at Footscray market, where I visit every Saturday, fighting the vicious vietcong old dears and their shopping tanks, trying to deal with 10 foot sudanese women who have no interest in the idea of queues, and watching some skagheads steal and apple or two before stopping the traffic by having an argument in the street. Ahhh...other than Brunswick, which I really enjoyed for a couple of years other than the slow encroachment of hipsters, I feel far more at home here in Footscray. Its much more like a suburb of London or Paris or Manchester. Typically, the majority of whites I work with warned me off moving here, the reason why??? Too many blacks and arabs...hohoho!
Which area is blessed with your presence in Sydney???

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I lived for the majority of my life in Bossley Park (a south western suburb of Sydeny with plenty of Italians and Iraqis of Assyrian descent)a nice suburban area, nice 2 story brick home, great diversity of nationalities, but sadly quite poor culturally and in terms of things to do and places to see...I now currently reside in the wonderful inner-western suburb of Haberfield. Another suburb with a strong Italian identity, with awesome restaurants, pizzerias, cake shops, cafes, and within pretty close distance to the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)