Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (7 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
zulu spear would be a not so subtle referance to a certain part....?

- - - Updated - - -

$#@! standoff, I would zulu spear the $#@!a out Emmet for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Why did you include me in that list? The dude is an absolute nutter and a colossal ass, but I would sign him 10 times out of 10 for sure.
my bad. i thought you hated suarez.

suarez or ronaldo? pick one

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The only characterisim of his that would be valid for me to potentially question signing him is how insanely selfish he is as a player, works hard, but hogs the ball quite insanely at times. Its a frequent occurance with him to try to dribble 2-3 players over passing someone who is rather open/dangerous area. That kind of individualistic streak makes him the audacious player he is, but he tends to overdo it. Perhaps can be toned down if he plays in a team where he isnt the sole unquestionable prolific figure.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
The only characterisim of his that would be valid for me to potentially question signing him is how insanely selfish he is as a player, works hard, but hogs the ball quite insanely at times. Its a frequent occurance with him to try to dribble 2-3 players over passing someone who is rather open/dangerous area. That kind of individualistic streak makes him the audacious player he is, but he tends to overdo it. Perhaps can be toned down if he plays in a team where he isnt the sole unquestionable prolific figure.
yeah, but i feel that is excatly what we lack since del piero left. vucinic tried to do that too except he gives up way too easily. we lack serious flair. suarz and lamela next to llorenete would be my dream.

i'm no senior citizen. you mistake me from swag

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Vucinic doesnt know how to be selfish, plus he tries to dribble in turtle speed too often when he gets too individualistic (stands still and stares at the ball before dribbling further, then is shocked when a defender just flicks it away from him). But yeah you are right more goal oriented dribblers is needed, but Lamela would only be needed if we we would switch to 4-3-3.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Ibra is more talented than Saurez. Ibra can do it all. Suarez is a great, great player. But Ibra is a class above.

Ibra would do just as well on Liverpool as Suarez is, if not better. No doubt.

I would sign Suarez in a heartbeat, obviously, just like anyone else but if given the options between Ibra and Suarez...:lol:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
true but suarez is younger, and a pacier.

plus if mby some miracle we sign suarez, we could strengthen the chance that cavani would come here with him and caceres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)