Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (13 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juventino[RUS];4137389 said:
My point is that he was that bad that he wasn't even starter under 5 managers of NT, and even when he was subbed in mostly games he was BAD."
So he wasn't a choker like you claimed earlier?

And Del Piero wasn't that bad, he wasn't brilliant either, you were just too little to remember these things anyway.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juventino[RUS];4137391 said:
He was, fallen under the pressure in NT
No. Only in 2002 he was under pressure due to Euro 2000 final.

- - - Updated - - -

He was, fallen under the pressure in NT and couldn't stand the press

Messi was/is good for Argentina or not? Bad or just not brilliant?
He's definitely not bad for Argentina even if he didn't score much.

- - - Updated - - -

He was, fallen under the pressure in NT and couldn't stand the press
Del Piero couldn't stand the press? :lol:

When did you start watching Del Piero again? Do you even know the highlights of his career?

Mar 9, 2006
No. Only in 2002 he was under pressure due to Euro 2000 final.

- - - Updated - - -

He's definitely not bad for Argentina even if he didn't score much.

- - - Updated - - -

Del Piero couldn't stand the press? :lol:

When did you start watching Del Piero again? Do you even know the highlights of his career?
You are biased, can't face the truth

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juventino[RUS];4137397 said:
You are biased, can't face the truth
Probably. But you are arguing something you never watched/seen or lived just for the sake of it.

If you know the endless times Del Piero silenced the media and press in his career you wouldn't be arguing now with me. But you don't know, so.

Mar 9, 2006
Probably. But you are arguing something you never watched/seen or lived just for the sake of it.

If you know the endless times Del Piero silenced the media and press in his career you wouldn't be arguing now with me. But you don't know, so.
In his career in Juve, but not in NT. Everyone doubted that he could back at world class level after his injury, but he did, but what does it takes with the national team?!

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Del Piero flopped at France '98 spectacularly. He was supposed to be Italy's leader after his epic season with us in 97/98. He was then promptly put in the shade by a player who was 7 years older and ten times the player, a.k.a the man in my avatar.

So much so that Maldini apologised to Baggio for not giving him enough playing time in the tournament.

Mar 9, 2006
Del Piero flopped at France '98 spectacularly. He was supposed to be Italy's leader after his epic season with us in 97/98. He was then promptly put in the shade by a player who was 7 years older and ten times the player, a.k.a the man in my avatar.

So much so that Maldini apologised to Baggio for not giving him enough playing time in the tournament.
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

better go lion than badassvidal

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Pool are not going to get forced to do something they don't wanna do. Obviously they want to keep Suarez around. I just hope Suarez understand that he has no future in England.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
how did this thread go from discussing suarez going all zombie mode to del piero?

i would like suarez here just to see juvejay, swag, osman, trez trezjuve and goodfella fuming and increased blood pressure

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
just imagined everyone on this thread at a saloon in a Mexican standoff about del piero and national team.
Fuck standoff, I would zulu spear the fucka out Emmet for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

i would like suarez here just to see juvejay, swag, osman, trez trezjuve and goodfella fuming and increased blood pressure
Why did you include me in that list? The dude is an absolute nutter and a colossal ass, but I would sign him 10 times out of 10 for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)