Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (34 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2006
Euro 2000 - He didn't choke in Euro 2000. He was one of the best players in the NT except for the final match. You were probably too young to remember anything.

1998 - You do know that he started only one match out of 4. And the only match he started Italy won. Were you too young too?
Was best at euro 2000? Are You kidding me?
Yes, he wasn't even starter in 1998 cause Vieri-Baggio were better option according to Maldini

Del Piero always underperfomed for NT.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Euro 2000 - He didn't choke in Euro 2000. He was one of the best players in the NT except for the final match. You were probably too young to remember anything.

1998 - You do know that he started only one match out of 4. And the only match he started Italy won. Were you too young too?
thats incorrect, he wasn't one of the best players in the NT for euro 2000, for one i would argue that Stefano Fiore was. Any how Del Piero was still recovering from that horrendous injury and wasn't a starter because of it.

I would say Del Piero's moment for the NT came in 2002 for his goal against mexico and his performance in 2006

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4137343 said:
Yes, he wasn't even starter in 1998 cause Vieri-Baggio were better option according to Maldini

What are you trying to say ? That Zlatan is better than Del piero ? or that Zlatan performed as good as Ale in big matches. ??

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4137351 said:
:sergio: That even world best strikers choked in some big matches, not only Ibra

Ibra biggest match in his carrer is a CL semi final or quarter final, Ale played in the biggest stages there is. No point to compare the incomparable.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juventino[RUS];4137343 said:

So he choked on the bench or what? Where did he choke in 1998 like you claim?

thats incorrect, he wasn't one of the best players in the NT for euro 2000, for one i would argue that Stefano Fiore was. Any how Del Piero was still recovering from that horrendous injury and wasn't a starter because of it.

I would say Del Piero's moment for the NT came in 2002 for his goal against mexico and his performance in 2006
Please, re-watch Italy vs Sweden and Italy vs Holland and then we'll talk. I remember those matches like yesterday. Don't tell me when my boy was good or not.

Mar 9, 2006

euro 96 - sub, 0 goals
wc 98 - sub, 0 goals
euro 2000 - starter, 1 goal
wc 2002 - sub, 1 goal
euro 2004 - starter, 0 goals
wc 2006 - sub, 1 goal
euro 2008 - sub, 0 goals

He played under Sacchi, Maldini, Zoff, Trapattoni, Lippi, Donadoni and 5 of them has chosen him as sub.

- - - Updated - - -

Ibra biggest match in his carrer is a CL semi final or quarter final, Ale played in the biggest stages there is. No point to compare the incomparable.
:sergio: oh, yes, CL is the key :sergio: and let's blame Ibra that Sweden didn't managed to play in semi-finals or EURO or even WC's

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Hopefully, our board seen his last joke, and decides on a no for him, don't want this mentally instable idiot at our club.
Even Ibra isn't this insane.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
It's interesting, because before this happened, we had next to none chances of getting him. Now, when we could actually try to snatch him up, no one wants that idiot anymore. Oh, the irony. :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juventino[RUS];4137362 said:
euro 96 - sub, 0 goals
wc 98 - sub, 0 goals
euro 2000 - starter, 1 goal
wc 2002 - sub, 1 goal
euro 2004 - starter, 0 goals
wc 2006 - sub, 1 goal
euro 2008 - sub, 0 goals
So he choked as a sub player??

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Suarez deserves a real Oscar award for his limping reaction after biting Ivanovic. Pure comedy. Oh and facial too. Classic.

Oh

And being Italian myself DP really did suck on the International front there's no doubt about it.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juventino[RUS];4137375 said:
He was that bad that he wasn't even starter, that's what I'm talking about, you are just biased.
Sacchi, Maldini, Lippi, Trapattoni and even $#@!sucker Donadoni can't be wrong all together, isn't it?
Why are you changing the subject now?

You said he choked, and now you're saying he didn't play because he was that bad. Is it choking or is it he's bad?

Do you even know what choking is?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It's interesting, because before this happened, we had next to none chances of getting him. Now, when we could actually try to snatch him up, no one wants that idiot anymore. Oh, the irony. :D
it was the same when we were linked with tevez too. "oh i don't want him because he has a bad attitude" yet its ironic how they are keen on suarez, it is as if as though we actually have a choice between the two :lol:

Mar 9, 2006
Why are you changing the subject now?

You said he choked, and now you're saying he didn't play because he was that bad. Is it choking or is it he's bad?

Do you even know what choking is?
My point is that he was that bad that he wasn't even starter under 5 managers of NT, and even when he was subbed in mostly games he was BAD.

- - - Updated - - -

RUS definitely knows what choking is

:seven:
"Choker - a person or team that suffers a nervous collapse caused by pressure of winning."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)