Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (97 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
and we're a racist club, I don't see the problem.
Straight to the point :D

- - - Updated - - -

For any of you claiming that Suarez is a racist: the dude is from Uruguay and the nickname El Negro is a very common one. They do not make a distinction between the different shades of black, so Evra is considered a Negro while Suarez in his turn is also considered a Negro by others in Uruguay.

Just to set this straight before some headless chickens draw all their conclusions based on what is hyped in the media.
Besides, the dude is a winner and will do anything possible to win and upset you during the game. If biting is necessary and he is totally provoked, he will do it. You can put all your moral issues aside when it comes to competitiveness and sport. Do not for a second believe that you are ever playing/watching a fair game, there's always some $#@! going on in sports. I'd rather have my players be competitive and bite someone for once than dropping on the ground with every touch they receive and fall like they have been hit by a sniper.
This. Well said. What he did was unnecessary, but he does play with real fire and passion. We are already the most hated club in Italy, more reason for people to hate us by having a player like Suarez in the mix lol

- - - Updated - - -

Besides, Llorente and Suarez up front....there's gonna be goals, no fucking doubt about it!!

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
the same People that say they don't ibra because of the bad stuff he does on the field are some of the same people who excrete there man juices for Jaws over hear

hypocrisy everywhere,

although I would still love him at juve, make of that what you wish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)