Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (97 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Think Suarez just wiped his nose on Ivanovic, & that idiot is right. Where's the bite marks. Show me the bite marks :troll:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
the funny thing is that suarez has already come out and apologised. still i recon idiots like the guy in the video will be in denial and will bash the FA for being anti liverpool etc...
When and where was that video recorded? If it was just after the match finished from outside the stadium then it's understandable. Otherwise, he's just in denial.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
When and where was that video recorded? If it was just after the match finished from outside the stadium then it's understandable. Otherwise, he's just in denial.
no idea, but knowing some english liverpool fans they think they are always in the right and that anything that goes against them is some sort of anti liverpool conspiracy because the FA are supposedly pro man utd etc... just like the suarez vs evra racism incident, the shit some liverpool fans came out with in suarez' defence was just hilarious.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Melo was serie A's best midfielder the year before we signed him (and he still is pretty talented), but he showed even with Fiorentina that he had those crazy moment that eventually made him leave the club.

I see similarities between the two.
What the hell ?

How about : cambiasso, de rossi, kaka, pirlo, seedorf, nedved, cammoranesi ?
all better then melo that year. he just stood out cause it was at fucking fiorentina.

And he was just promising in italy. he was above decent at juve, and above decent in turkey.

Suarez is one of the best SS in the world. keeping a mediocre victimpool far above where they should actually stand with the team they got, carrying them on there back.

melo isnt quite the same level.

also, brittish media hate him cause he insulted that disgusting fool evra. eversince w/e he does bad gets magnified 50x

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
no idea, but knowing some english liverpool fans they think they are always in the right and that anything that goes against them is some sort of anti liverpool conspiracy because the FA are supposedly pro man utd etc... just like the suarez vs evra racism incident, the shit some liverpool fans came out with in suarez' defence was just hilarious.
So you admit to a generalized bias against Liverpool do you?:klin::p

On the real:

I just think that the FA are against foreigners whether they actually realize it or not. Whether it's Torres, Suarez, or who ever.

The league isn't pro Man U, but it's definitely pro-Fergie.

As for the Suarez-Evra saga, I'm not going to comment.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

On the real:

I just think that the FA are against foreigners whether they actually realize it or not. Whether it's Torres, Suarez, or who ever.

The league isn't pro Man U, but it's definitely pro-Fergie.

As for the Suarez-Evra saga, I'm not going to comment.
well tbh some of the comments some liverpool fans come out is the sort of shit inter have been coming out with this season, but generally speaking, the older generation of liverpool fans are actually more down to earth

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
well tbh some of the comments some liverpool fans come out is the sort of shit inter have been coming out with this season, but generally speaking, the older generation of liverpool fans are actually more down to earth
That's generally how things go in the football world. Take tuz for example.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

On the real:

What makes you say this ?
I'm just thinking they are beserking over "racism"

While plenty people came out saying what suarez said, is actually a common thing country.

But you never read that in english media. Not the disgusting cunt evra is.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't. Ibra is a beast.
its a very hard choise.

zlatan is a world class player, close to messi and zlatan.

But suarez would fit this juve so very well, and has alot more years ahead.

very very hard choise

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
What makes you say this ?
I'm just thinking they are beserking over "racism"

While plenty people came out saying what suarez said, is actually a common thing country.

But you never read that in english media. Not the disgusting cunt evra is.
I was speaking in general. Players like Suarez and Torres are labelled divers while the Ashley Youngs, Gareth Bales, and Ryan Shawcrosses are lauded as heros

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I dont think they hate on foreign players, they threat them somewhat "fair"

I think they disgustingly praise their NT players, wich create a major contrast.

They should also stop overreacting on racism, and start focussing on how freaking ugly Rooney is, and ban him untill he fixes that face. seriously

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Wtf is wrong with him...he's an amazing football player but all those embarrassing incidents he's been involved in are worrying.
Making you ask yourself if he's the right man for your club...so stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)