Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (101 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Quick FI analysis:

Juve to net Suarez after biting scandal?

By Football Italia staff

Juventus are set to ramp up their bid for Luis Suarez, as the Liverpool striker is facing a lengthy ban for biting an opponent.

It is well known that the Uruguayan was a prime transfer target for the Bianconeri, but they now have an extra reason to think the move can happen.

During today’s 2-2 draw with Chelsea, Suarez was caught on camera biting the arm of defender Branislav Ivanovic.

The referee did not see the incident, which means video evidence can be used against him and a ban is imminent. Suarez then scored the last-gasp equaliser.

To make matters worse, this is the second time Suarez has bitten someone during a game, as he was sold by Ajax in 2010 after biting PSV player Otman Bakkal on the shoulder, an incident that earned him a seven-match ban.

While on the one hand this could make Juve think twice about signing Suarez, on the other it will significantly lower Liverpool’s asking price.
:lol: How long did it take you to write that up? :p

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It says in the article that Defoe got a yellow card for it, so couldnt have been further punished.

Ref didn't see Suarez, so they can do what they want with him after the video evidence.
Sure. I was merely providing a source of the latest similar incident. In fact I may even said, I expect Suarez to get a ban in separate post.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
FI are becoming Twitter whores, will post any random shit just to get retweets.

- - - Updated - - -

FI are becoming Twitter whores, will post any random shit just to get retweets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)