Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (86 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
ofcoarse... I am not that upset about it to be honest. I am more than satisfied with a scudetto win and a good run in the CL in the next couple of years until we return to being a big club (financially that is). I am also hoping that spain's economic collapse can bring the spaniards back to our level.

Buy on AliExpress.com

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
ofcoarse... I am not that upset about it to be honest. I am more than satisfied with a scudetto win and a good run in the CL in the next couple of years until we return to being a big club (financially that is). I am also hoping that spain's economic collapse can bring the spaniards back to our level.
Hopefully Fuentes can help us with that.. I mean.. Unless the sport will hold a hand over the involved superstars like the cycling industry did it with Lance Armstrong. Rumors of barca players involved in doping, you know :p

Dec 31, 2008
“To play at the highest level in the Premier League and European soccer, you need players like Luis and Steven Gerrard on your team,” Ayre told Sports Illustrated.
“So the last thing in our mind is selling Luis Suarez. He's not for sale. It's not something we're interested in.”

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Doesn't matter. If Liverpool fails to qualify for the Champions League and Suarez desperately wants to play at the highest level, he might put pressure on them to either invest a lot of money in quality signings which would not only make them competitive in the EPL but also on an international level OR he might claim that he is reaching his prime years and wants to move to a club that plays CL next year.
That is, if he really wants...

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
“To play at the highest level in the Premier League and European soccer, you need players like Luis and Steven Gerrard on your team,” Ayre told Sports Illustrated.
“So the last thing in our mind is selling Luis Suarez. He's not for sale. It's not something we're interested in.”
:yao: EPL & Europa League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)