Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (80 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
He is a spiteful little prick. And no matter how talented he is, I cannot see him fitting into our squad or club culture. We simply don't have any scum. And Suarez seems like scum.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yes, let's all hate on Suarez cuz he is competitive. He might be a dirty little prick, but he scores goals and is arguably the player of the season in the EPL. An awesome player who would entirely revamp our attack and take us to the next level.

Anyone remember Camo? He wasn't exactly an innocent little princess either. Montero was also dirty as fuck, but we love em both. As long as a player can deliver, and Suarez surely can, I'd take em any day over the incompetent midget and Mr. Lazy Ass Montenegro.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Yes, let's all hate on Suarez cuz he is competitive. He might be a dirty little prick, but he scores goals and is arguably the player of the season in the EPL. An awesome player who would entirely revamp our attack and take us to the next level.

Anyone remember Camo? He wasn't exactly an innocent little princess either. Montero was also dirty as fuck, but we love em both. As long as a player can deliver, and Suarez surely can, I'd take em any day over the incompetent midget and Mr. Lazy Ass Montenegro.
:tup: :agree:

I would rather us get Jojo because he's just so classy and talented as well.

Although if he were to go to Manchester City, I would lose all respect for him.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yes, let's all hate on Suarez cuz he is competitive. He might be a dirty little prick
You were right second time. No one is going to refuse a player who is just 'competitive'. It's clear the way Suarez reacts to provocation and the situations he gets into that he goes beyond 'competitive'.

The problem with players like that is that you can't ask them to play another way. You can't tell them to stop getting into battles. The way he reacts is just his nature, so any team who has him has to expect that once in a while he's going to overstep the mark and probably get himself in trouble.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
:tup: :agree:

I would rather us get Jojo because he's just so classy and talented as well.

Although if he were to go to Manchester City, I would lose all respect for him.
Big BIG difference between both players. The gulf in quality is huge.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011

Anyone remember Camo? He wasn't exactly an innocent little princess either. Montero was also dirty as $#@!, but we love em both. As long as a player can deliver, and Suarez surely can, I'd take em any day over the incompetent midget and Mr. Lazy Ass Montenegro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)