Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (7 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Call me crazy, but I still think the Ibra transfer is one of the more likely to go through. I'm almost completely convinced that Mourinho is heading for PSG this summer, which free's up Ibra for a transfer. He is at his peak right now, but will start going down hill in a season or two, he's made more than enough money to last him a life time. He doesn't want England, I can't see him returning to Inter nor Milan.
Why would PSG offload a very stable and successful coach like ancelotti when he'll probably bring them the league title and is already in the CL quarterfinals in his first attempt at it. I think only Abramovic is that stupid

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Of course, but he is damned either way with those questions. If he says he's not interested in good players he lacks ambition, if he mentions them and doesn't sign one he is a liar.
Signing the likes of Bendtner and Anelka after all the talk doesn't help his reputation. He did say Ibra is beyond our parameters recently and we won't sign him, no reason for him to change course. But he has misled fans in the past, with names like Pastore, Sanchez, Aguero, RvP, Higuain etc. All the criticism he received was well deserved. It's not a thankless job. It's a well paying one, and you've got to know your way about the press.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
A FIFA agent Branchini who is friends with Guardiola's brother ( and Suarez's agent), spoke about the possibilities of Juve signing Luis. He says that Juve have a strong project in place, if Suarez is open to leaving. He says the family is settled there, but Suarez's ambitions need to be matched by the club.

It's on football italia and Tuttojuve.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
A FIFA agent Branchini who is friends with Guardiola's brother ( and Suarez's agent), spoke about the possibilities of Juve signing Luis. He says that Juve have a strong project in place, if Suarez is open to leaving. He says the family is settled there, but Suarez's ambitions need to be matched by the club.

It's on football italia and Tuttojuve.
He's just a decoy to get Luca Toni back.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
“Suarez needs to fully understand the appeal of the Bianconeri, what Juve have represented, do represent and will represent. Juventus are a huge club and do not need to beg anyone, as great players already dream of going there."

-------

IMO, modern footballers ned to understand that sometimes is not all about the money but about balance. Being in an institution of football like Juvntus is a privilege, and im just hoping that suarez will be the badass that will realize that and come here. Aguero dished us like crap and look what he could have fulfilled with us. RVP just wanted money and fame... maybe the others too...

We will need a Pogba/Vidal style deal to lure our so much wanted top tier striker..... the difficult thing is finding the one that wants to come on those terms...and to come willingly... or at least have an initial desiere to come without forcing us in tug o wars or plain big cash mayhems which we will not even participate.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
It's kinda like where Suarez is right now. I think Italy attracts him in a cultural sense, and he's enjoying money and fame in the Epl but he knows Liverpool are bound to just that and he wants a taste of the CL because he knows that's truly the big stage, given that Uruguay are unlikely to win a world cup or Pool a CL trophy. And clearly, I'm sure he realises the other big clubs that want him and can afford him are places where he's never going to always be first choice whether due to politics or playing style. England is not an option beyond Liverpool. Madrid want Aguero and Cavani, Barca are stacked, Bayern want Lewandowski and I don't think they'll buy two new strikers, given that they're both expensive. Id say Juve are genuinely in with a chance and have 6-7m to pay a star striker annually with a bonus clause to boot, theyre also genuine championship material and most importantly will give Suarez optimal playing time compared to other destinations, perhaps. It's a good fit, seeing the circumstances and needs of both parties and if we play our cards right this deal is doable.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
“Suarez needs to fully understand the appeal of the Bianconeri, what Juve have represented, do represent and will represent. Juventus are a huge club and do not need to beg anyone, as great players already dream of going there."

-------

IMO, modern footballers ned to understand that sometimes is not all about the money but about balance. Being in an institution of football like Juvntus is a privilege, and im just hoping that suarez will be the badass that will realize that and come here. Aguero dished us like crap and look what he could have fulfilled with us. RVP just wanted money and fame... maybe the others too...

We will need a Pogba/Vidal style deal to lure our so much wanted top tier striker..... the difficult thing is finding the one that wants to come on those terms...and to come willingly... or at least have an initial desiere to come without forcing us in tug o wars or plain big cash mayhems which we will not even participate.
who said the bolded part?

when it come to appeal sadly italy, figc and serie a just :sergio:

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
For my money Suarez os the only one out there who is maybe available that could take us to the next level, the Sanchez's and the Jovetic's won't. I know Suarez at the minute is a pipe dream but if he realises he will do nothing but stagnate at Liverpool, he should put in a transfer request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)