Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (59 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Maybe.

Mascherano had 18 months left on his contract and Suarez has 6 years. Plus the owners were trying to sell and make money to pay massive interest payments. In addition, the club was being run by a proxy whose sole mission was to more for a sale.

robbotis

Jun 22, 2012
Maybe.

Mascherano had 18 months left on his contract and Suarez has 6 years. Plus the owners were trying to sell and make money to pay massive interest payments. In addition, the club was being run by a proxy whose sole mission was to more for a sale.
OK, so, they want 40 million.
Juve won't offer that.
So, can't these wishes and rumors just stop!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Elkann is an extremely busy man.

I think it's also disrespectful to use the Skoda/Ferrari comparison, our players are a lot better than that.

You also don't NEED superstars to win, it has been proven before.

And can you two stop bitching, for fuck's sake.
I don't know. I feel he has no passion for the club :stuckup:

We have Skodas in attack; as for the rest of the team, they are awesome. I should've been specific about that.

Yes, you can win without superstars, but having them does improve/increase your chances :D

- - - Updated - - -

Fuarrrrk, you had a triple by pass? You ok now bro?
I am fine :D

- - - Updated - - -

Suarez = Gio + 30 Million :donedeal:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ummmmm... No!

I said passion, not go full retard :D

Look at Uni-Brow. He genuinely looks interested, attends all the games, wants the team to move forward. Contrast that with the tall, sneaky cousin, and you get my point ;)

May 22, 2007
I am always misunderstood :D

The club is indeed in good hands. However, I don't agree with the fuck superstars part. Would you not want Falcao, Ronaldo, Bale, Van Persie, or Suarez here? ;)
We're not getting them, and I think it's funny that this thread is still open right now :D

You had the right idea talking about the likes of Muriel in the other thread. Juve needs to develop a star.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Well. Some people don't want Ibra and Tevez, so it's a legitimate question :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

We're not getting them, and I think it's funny that this thread is still open right now :D

You had the right idea talking about the likes of Muriel in the other thread. Juve needs to develop a star.
I am all for Muriel and Sanchez. Quality players, who with the right amount of support and confidence can achieve great things. They'd also give a new dimension to our attack with their pace and trickery, making us far more dangerous on the counter.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Well. Some people don't want Ibra and Tevez, so it's a legitimate question :boh:
It's not about not wanting Ibra. There simply are better options that can raise our quality immediately while also keeping an eye on our long-term future. Saying no to Tevez is a completely different question and is insane imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)