Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (7 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
B81's overreaction to Elkann's quote is beyond retarded.
No it isn't. I simply dislike that guy; he fills me with disgust. He's never at games, talks out of his ass, and seems to be an arrogant knob. The fact is, you need superstars to win in Europe. They don't provide guarantees, but they most definitely improve your chances.

It's like showing up at the Formula 1 starting grid with a Skoda; chances are, you aren't likely to win. Being in a Ferrari is no guarantee of a win, but it drastically improves your chances.

Now, what definitely qualifies as logical and mature is your inability to call me out without resorting to cheap jibes, just like that other member who posted above you. Very immature and petulant.

I don't want either of you talking to me, or commenting on my posts anymore, and I mean it. If you are unable to say something meaningful, then simply shut the fuck up.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
B81's overreaction to Elkann's quote is beyond retarded.
He IS retarded.

No it isn't. I simply dislike that guy; he fills me with disgust. He's never at games, talks out of his ass, and seems to be an arrogant knob. The fact is, you need superstars to win in Europe. They don't provide guarantees, but they most definitely improve your chances.

It's like showing up at the Formula 1 starting grid with a Skoda; chances are, you aren't likely to win. Being in a Ferrari is no guarantee of a win, but it drastically improves your chances.

Now, what definitely qualifies as logical and mature is your inability to call me out without resorting to cheap jibes, just like that other member who posted above you. Very immature and petulant.

I don't want either of you talking to me, or commenting on my posts anymore, and I mean it. If you are unable to say something meaningful, then simply shut the fuck up.
Immature and petulant. Why do you never use a single adjective?

:lol:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Calling me names again? Seriously dude?

If I'm retarded, then you must be sub-human. I enjoy using multiple adjectives and triple corollaries. If it bothers you so much, don't read my posts. No one is forcing you, let alone asking you, to do so :howler:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Elkann is an extremely busy man.

I think it's also disrespectful to use the Skoda/Ferrari comparison, our players are a lot better than that.

You also don't NEED superstars to win, it has been proven before.

And can you two stop bitching, for fuck's sake.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

1st - calm yer tits, I will comment on whichever the fuck post I want to, up to you whether you want to respond to it.

2nd - you have (deliberately or mistakenly am not quite sure) misunderstood the point he made.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,554

I am not his biggest fan, but fact is, he is at almost every home game.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    Elkann is the official heir of Agnelli Empire, is blessed by Advocatto itself. Elkann is a son of Advocatto's daughter who is the most loved grandson. Andrea Agnelli is only one of the family member, will report to Elkann and is put the position by Elkann.
    I know that.

:rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)