Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (27 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Um, why? Why wouldn't they want €60m or €70m?

Where does this €10m extra rule come from?
Nowhere, i made it up.. But if he wants out they would listen to someone adding +10m € to his transfer.. Read my words. "listen" not accept..
Suarez could put pressure on the transfer like Balotelli did.. Or Zlatan when he joined Inter.. the list goes on....

So where was this depth when we were dropping points in January?

Lichtsteiner will not be sold and it is funny that you put him in the same category as Quagliarella, Matri, Padoin and Giaccherini.
Storari is not for sale either.

The fact is Marotta tried to sign world class players and failed, it is not that he chose not to and opted for depth instead.

- - - Updated - - -

It seems that you missed how he compared that to the Falcao sale.
I believe he tried to sign quality for less. And i believe he's pretty good at this. This is my opinion.... Bendtner has great potential and everyone knew it, only some didn't want what was coming with him as well, and put him in a "not wanted and talentless" category. Which is BS for he does have a great talent, wasting it right now could have been foreseen but we took a chance with him and he cost us very little..

Don't go down the irony road. You are the one who misses how marotta and patrici works. no offense, dont go mental..

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Nowhere, i made it up.. But if he wants out they would listen to someone adding +10m € to his transfer.. Read my words. "listen" not accept..
Suarez could put pressure on the transfer like Balotelli did.. Or Zlatan when he joined Inter.. the list goes on....

I believe he tried to sign quality for less. And i believe he's pretty good at this. This is my opinion.... Bendtner has great potential and everyone knew it, only some didn't want what was coming with him as well, and put him in a "not wanted and talentless" category. Which is BS for he does have a great talent, wasting it right now could have been foreseen but we took a chance with him and he cost us very little..

Don't go down the irony road. You are the one who misses how marotta and patrici works. no offense, dont go mental..
No one is going mental, I appreciate certain deals that Marotta has done but he failed to change my mind about signing world class players. It's just that I don't see it happening. I miss nothing and I remain on the irony road.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
No one is going mental, I appreciate certain deals that Marotta has done but he failed to change my mind about signing world class players. It's just that I don't see it happening. I miss nothing and I remain on the irony road.
Then you must understand how they work. Why would he sign another 5-6 players this summer? Both Agnelli and Conte ask for quality in attack and it's pretty obvious this is our weakest department.. Im not the one saying we will sign a +25/30m € player. Im saying we should and that it seems more likely now than in the past 3 summer mercato's given the quality of the squad..

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Pretty sure Liverpool will demand around 45mln for Suarez.
Sure they will. But City demanded 30m € for Balotelli and he went for 22m €. The situation is different but with Balotelli the talent was as inevitable as it is with Suarez. If they ask for 45 they will easily consider ~35m €. CONSIDER

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Conte and AA should step in and push for it, if ever to have chance to sign Suarez...and yeah i think 35mil could be the price.
I doubt Marotta can do it on his own.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Then you must understand how they work. Why would he sign another 5-6 players this summer? Both Agnelli and Conte ask for quality in attack and it's pretty obvious this is our weakest department.. Im not the one saying we will sign a +25/30m € player. Im saying we should and that it seems more likely now than in the past 3 summer mercato's given the quality of the squad..
Oh I understand how they work and that's why I said what I said.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
If there was a player worth going all in for, it would be this man. Pool bought him for €25(26?) million, they might be willing to come to the bargaining table if an offer of around €40 million was tabled and Luisito pushed for a transfer. There are quite a few variables to consider, but the transfer coud be feasible if everything came together e.g we go deep in the CL, Conte request for the player, the player pushes for the transfer..........

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

:lol:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Seriously, it's a dream to have him here but it will always remain a dream.
Marotta simply won't part paying up to €30-40m we all know that, even if its Suarez or anyone else. He's mister alternative. Mister "we can save a few bob here" trust me I've got this"
Soon as I see links to us and Suarez I simply switch off.

Ain't happening.

- - - Updated - - -

Now thats a del piero replacement...
Thought Giovinco was?? ;)

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010

Dude.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
What you rate him for is his performances with Juve and probably a few games in Arsenal. Im from Denmark and having seen his performances throughout the past 4 years I know more of his abilities then you. No offense. I could be wrong in my valuation? Claiming Bendtner is a talented player will only make people laugh around here, i know. But when you score a brace against Portugal etc and remain a first choice striker for your country (a country that has lifted great honor these past years), you are entitled a great player in my book. I for one would love to see him leave ASAP, but denying his abilities is a joke.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
What you rate him for is his performances with Juve and probably a few games in Arsenal. Im from Denmark and having seen his performances throughout the past 4 years I know more of his abilities then you. No offense. I could be wrong in my valuation? Claiming Bendtner is a talented player will only make people laugh around here, i know. But when you score a brace against Portugal etc and remain a first choice striker for your country (a country that has lifted great honor these past years), you are entitled a great player in my book. I for one would love to see him leave ASAP, but denying his abilities is a joke.
No, don't assume things I have watched him play for Arsenal a couple of times. He was usually not as poor as he has been with us, but no way you can tell with a straight face that he's talented.

For a guy which knows more about his abilities, you're not really bringing that knowledge into your reasoning. Which abilities make him a talented player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)