Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (6 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
B81 will die of a heart attack when he sees this.
On the contrary. Suarez is a great player. I'd love him here. I wouldn't be upset if we miss out on Jovetic and acquire someone like Higuain, Cavani, or Suarez. However, missing out on JoJo when the consolation prize is Pazzini is just......... :sergio: :wallbang:

It's like your parents promising you a Dodge Viper and a trip to Italy for your graduation, only to surprise you with a Nissan March and plane tickets to Kabul.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
On the contrary. Suarez is a great player. I'd love him here. I wouldn't be upset if we miss out on Jovetic and acquire someone like Higuain, Cavani, or Suarez. However, missing out on JoJo when the consolation prize is Pazzini is just......... :sergio: :wallbang:

It's like your parents promising you a Dodge Viper and a trip to Italy for your graduation, only to surprise you with a Nissan March and plane tickets to Kabul.
The thing is, you don't really know if Jovetic is in our plans to "miss out" on, and I don't remember Marotta promising anything to us. :boh:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

You shouldn't be disappointed, it was obvious from the very first day that we such a scenario would happen especially when we bought Asamoah and Isla it was clear that we prioritized wrong.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
http://www.football-italia.net/18608/marotta-no-juve-bad-boys

This guy was never coming, but I find the idea that Liverpool players can't be bought quite funny :seven:

---------- Post added 09.08.2012 at 11:50 ----------

Just please keep posting in our match threads :flag1:
oh please :D that is an old statement form marotta and i linked it looooooong time ago and slap you guys on the head and snap you out of your fantasy talk about getting luis.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I voted "Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives". I don't really like his diving and eternal complaining. However, he's an amazing player and we really need that. Of course the price has to be right too.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I thought yes/no was too simple for him, and didn't want to make it multiple choice. In the end it does come down to yes/no anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Fake Melo just posted this in the Wishlist thread:

http://www.tuttojuve.com/?action=read&idnotizia=120258

He says he is wanted in Italy, he likes the league and follows the Uruguayans.

Then he says that Juve is a possibility and he is linked a lot in the press, but that he is happy at Liverpool.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
He's one of the players I will never ever like.

But since our attack is on a level of a potato I would take anyone who improves it. And Suarez obviously would. So option 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)