Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (4 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I've read somewhere the other day that L'pool is preparing a new contract for Luis, so we can write him off.
They are trying to turn his current 4 year contract into a 6 year contract.

---------- Post added 07.08.2012 at 00:05 ----------

But everyone has to realize i think suarez, pazzini and maybe dzeko are the only realistic players. Who knows maybe we can ziegler to liverpool and 15m. That would be a good deal
Ziegler is worth less than 1m. Luis would cost a minimum of 25m.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Ziegler is worth less than 1m. Luis would cost a minimum of 25m.
Nah, no way. You're essentially saying he is worth £500,000, which is what mediocre Championship players move for.

On the market he is worth €3m-€4m easily, which is still peanuts.

Either way, the Suarez story comes from nothing, The Mirror are probably just trying to wind the scousers up as they have no football stories.

Jul 20, 2012
Nah, no way. You're essentially saying he is worth £500,000, which is what mediocre Championship players move for.

On the market he is worth €3m-€4m easily, which is still peanuts.

Either way, the Suarez story comes from nothing, The Mirror are probably just trying to win the scousers up as they have no football stories.
I think we will be stuck with Giovinco,Vucinic,Matri, and Quags at the end of the mercato

Jul 1, 2010
i have been reading your posts and you turn most on them into how you dont rate suarez and pazzo would be better/inevitable....but you dont have to try so hard you know...you are not getting suarez so breathe easy
I rate Suarez, I just despise him.

I don't want a brainless vampire of a cunt playing for Juve.

Pazzo would be a good signing since he suits our needs while Suarez doesn't(we already have two SSs in Giovinco and Vucinic).

Dec 31, 2008
I rate Suarez, I just despise him.

I don't want a brainless vampire of a cunt playing for Juve.

Pazzo would be a good signing since he suits our needs while Suarez doesn't(we already have two SSs in Giovinco and Vucinic).
:howler:
Suarez is a very smart and intelligent footballer. Brainless would go better with pieceofshitzzini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)