Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (11 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PieroKing

May 9, 2006
We don't need a SS. That's why we shouldn't sign Jovetic or Suarez.

RVP or Dzeko should be our targets as we need a reliable CF.
City will not get RvP, so Dzeko will not move. Forget about him.

Its either RvP (I think he will go to ManU) or JoJo+Pazzini imo.

Maybe we only get Pazzini. In that case, I will personally hunt Marotta down in Italy!

Jul 1, 2010
Suarez is not a CF and he is not a prolific goalscorer(don't mention the Netherlands, shit league).

We should NOT spend 30 million euros on a SS when we need a quality CF.

People like you want us to sign players based on fapping instinct, not on reason.

Getting Pazzini on the cheap makes more sense than paying 30 million euros on another SS.

Pazzini isn't enough though, we need RVP.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
For once, I disagree with Treq. Suarez is a wonderful player, as is Jovetic. When you have an opportunity to sign such a player, you accommodate them in your team. I also believe they are both very versatile; they are clearly not target men, but can still score goals (in fact, both scored more goals last season than Matri, our top scorer) :D

Repetitive eh? :stuckup:

PieroKing

May 9, 2006
Suarez is not a CF and he is not a prolific goalscorer(don't mention the Netherlands, $#@! league).

We should NOT spend 30 million euros on a SS when we need a quality CF.

People like you want us to sign players based on fapping instinct, not on reason.
Tbh.. Im sick of the discussions and talk about a CF. Yes, we need a player that can score goals. But its not necessary that he is a CF.

Messi is not a CF and he is prolific goalscorer. Barca dosent even play with a CF. And no.. Im not comparing Messi to anyone. Relax.

Im just saying, when u have a chance to get a quality player (JoJo/Suarez), u do it. Both players are versatile in their play and I have no doubt that they both can be prolific goalscorer. Its not only about being a CF or SS, its about quality on the pitch.

Edit: People like me want us to sign players based on .. quality.

Jul 1, 2010
And who will be in the box? With two second strikers, we will have the same problems to break provincial sides. We need someone who can head in crosses, out-muscle defenders and bother them physically. This is why someone likes Dzeko makes sense.

This is not Fifa12. It is about signing a CF, signing a player we don't need just because he is quality doesn't make sense.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm not a fan of playing two second strikers. We need a CF in there.
Like I said, you want Juve to sign players based on your fapping instinct, not on reason.

Your reply was predictable.
Your posts are predictable :p

I think a forward duo of Jovetic/Suarez + Vucinic will score goals. We might also have Pazzini coming off the bench if need be. That's a significant upgrade on what we currently have, don't you think?

PieroKing

May 9, 2006
Even if we get RvP, he will not be any Drogba. He will for sure be in the box and head in crosses, but dont expect him to out-muscle anyone and be physical. He will just pick up an injury then.

I see u point. Im not against the idea of a CF. I will love RvP in Juve. But if Liverpool came out today and called Marotta to sell Suarez for a fair price, Marotta will be stupid to say no. Suarez or JoJo may not be CF, but they can score goals. And isnt that what we are missing after all?

Jul 1, 2010
We won't solve our goalscoring problems by signing a SS for 30 million euros. We would score more goals but we would still struggle to break down provincial sides.

Spending 30 million euros on Jovetic/Suarez makes no sense at the moment since they wouldn't solve our main problem, which is scoring goals. We absolutely need a centre forward.

We already have two second strikers (Giovinco and Vucinic), it doesn't make any sense to spend 30 million euros on another one. We don't have infinite resources and we need to use our budget wisely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)