Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (35 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So how do you say this IS racist, and the Suarez one is not ???
Negrito is a term of endearment in South America; it's not intended as a racial slur, and Evra exaggerated the whole situation because he is a little whiny bitch (note his attitude @ the 2010 WC with France). Moreover, Suarez is not exactly white.

Terry epitomizes the meaning of the word cuntbag, and is a prime example of ultimate douchebaggery.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Speaking of racism, what's going to happen to that cunt Terry? Is he going to be acquitted of all charges? I hope Anton hires some thugs to rape him outside the court, if that's the case.
His trial is ongoing today. He said in his opening statement that Ferdinand was abusing him about his affairs etc :D Seems like a regular legal team move.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Negrito is a term of endearment in South America; it's not intended as a racial slur, .
1 - He was not in South America, and has not lived their for 6 / 7 years.
2 - They were arguing, nipping, and pushing, why would he 'use a term of endearment ' to put him off his game.
3 - Why would you say it 9 times ???

The defending of Suarez is pathetic, absolutely shocking.

In England, EVERYONE BUT Liverpool Fans, Dalglish and Suarez were just laughing and cringing at every defence they come out with, pathetic.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
1 - He was not in South America, and has not lived their for 6 / 7 years.
2 - They were arguing, nipping, and pushing, why would he 'use a term of endearment ' to put him off his game.
3 - Why would you say it 9 times ???

The defending of Suarez is pathetic, absolutely shocking.

In England, EVERYONE BUT Liverpool Fans, Dalglish and Suarez were just laughing and cringing at every defence they come out with, pathetic.
Calling him that obviously wasn't the right or the wisest thing to do, but it doesn't make him a racist. When you play sports, you will get all kinds of talk with people trying to get under your skin.

As if people doesn't make jokes about other "races" when in the company of their own "kind". :D

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Calling him that obviously wasn't the right or the wisest thing to do, but it doesn't make him a racist. When you play sports, you will get all kinds of talk with people trying to get under your skin.

As if people doesn't make jokes about other "races" when in the company of their own "kind". :D

He was done for racist language, NO excuse for what he did.

Added to his past actions, that does not add up to a nice guy to me.

Now, people may be ok with that, but I am not.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Eh ??? Why not !!

Suarez would be the leading attacker of the team. I think thats comparable.

I do not want Suarez at Juventus.
Because nobody is ever going to fill DP's shoes. Him being an attacker is irrelevant. We've had other pricks in Lucio and Borriello, at least Suarez is a good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)