Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (15 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Comparing Suarez to Barton eh? :howler:

Suarez is an amazing footballer, Barton is a giant piece of shite.

As for him being a shithouse of a man, how the fuck would you know that? Do you know him in person? That whole Evra situation was blown out of proportion, and that's because Evra is a fucking cunt and an arrogant prissy little French prick (true story) :D

As for the handball incident, I'm sure you'd do the same thing for your country.

Barton, on the other hand, has a history of provoking and being a douche.
You are very angry these days :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 1, 2010
Comparing Suarez to Barton eh? :howler:

Suarez is an amazing footballer, Barton is a giant piece of shite.

As for him being a shithouse of a man, how the fuck would you know that? Do you know him in person? That whole Evra situation was blown out of proportion, and that's because Evra is a fucking cunt and an arrogant prissy little French prick (true story) :D

As for the handball incident, I'm sure you'd do the same thing for your country.

Barton, on the other hand, has a history of provoking and being a douche.
Even Barton doesn't fucking bite people.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He just stubs cigarettes out in their eyes :D

Suarez isn't that much of a piece of shit, but he's in that 'crazy South American' stereotype category, can't always control his emotions on the field, nasty streak that makes a winner but also pushes them over the edge at times. A bit like Cantona.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
I am comparing my hatred for the 2, as it was insinuated I hate Suarez because he plays for Liverpool, which is not true.

Football talent is irrelevant.

Diving in on a player for Ajax, then diving all over the place because he missed the player!!!
Biting an opponent during a game!!
The constant cheating / diving !
The handball and then the over celebrating of his actions.
....And the most important PROVED racist behaviour, in which he refused to acknowledge at all, and refused to shake Evra's hand !

Quite compelling I would say !

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He just stubs cigarettes out in their eyes :D

Suarez isn't that much of a piece of shit, but he's in that 'crazy South American' stereotype category, can't always control his emotions on the field, nasty streak that makes a winner but also pushes them over the edge at times. A bit like Cantona.
That man was a footballing genius and a legend :touched: :heart:

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
I wonder the reaction of people on here, if a player does any of the things Suarez has done, against Juventus or on Del Piero !!!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Speaking of racism, what's going to happen to that cunt Terry? Is he going to be acquitted of all charges? I hope Anton hires some thugs to rape him outside the court, if that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)