Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (9 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2010
Like Brother81 said, Suarez will add an extra dimension to our gameplay, while Dzeko not so much. He'll do what he has to, scoring goals, but other than that he won't add much. While Suarez, will score (albeit less then Dzeko, it will be a significant amount), create for others, frustrate opposition defense and bite people! Can't beat that! Oh and he's also one of the best players we can get for a low price. I have no doubt in my mind that Suarez is worth as much a Aguero if not more!!

---------- Post added 04.07.2012 at 09:15 ----------

:sergio:
I wouldn't want Aguero neither to lead the attack. We need a CF, not a SS, period.

Suarez is a real cunt, I wouldn't want him to come close to Juventus.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 1, 2010
Stop being a mong!!! With the amount of "talent" available you're opting for the last resort first.
Dzeko>>Suarez as a CF.

Suarez is a SS, not a CF.

---------- Post added 04.07.2012 at 11:27 ----------

amazing how many people don't get this. we don't fail at creating chances. we fail at finishing them. logically you would sign a goal scorer.
:tup:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Suarez as an impact player >>> Dzeko

Suarez scored a fuckton @ Ajax as well. I'm not saying we don't need a CF, but I'd rather wait for Cavani/Higuain next season. That'd indeed make us formidable. Patience is a virtue, and there is no need to rush. We aren't winning the CL this coming season anyway.

---------- Post added 04.07.2012 at 22:29 ----------

Suarez would be the best buy bar RVP. DO DAT SHIT!!!!!!
:agree: Even better than RVP in my opinion, given his age and potential to develop more.

Jul 1, 2010

Suarez scored a fuckton @ Ajax as well. I'm not saying we don't need a CF, but I'd rather wait for Cavani/Higuain next season. That'd indeed make us formidable. Patience is a virtue, and there is no need to rush. We aren't winning the CL this coming season anyway.
Borriello would score a shitload of goals in the Dutch league as well, doesn't mean we should sign him. Suarez hasn't been prolific with Liverpool and that's what is important.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sorry Treq, but You are being short sighted. Oh, and there's no way to prove that the STD infested dud would score a shitload in Holland.

Suarez will score at least 15-17 goals with us. Bring him here, and he will prove you wrong. I'm willing to bet on this :D

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

Suarez scored a $#@!ton @ Ajax as well. I'm not saying we don't need a CF, but I'd rather wait for Cavani/Higuain next season. That'd indeed make us formidable. Patience is a virtue, and there is no need to rush. We aren't winning the CL this coming season anyway.

plenty of players scored a shit ton of goals in netherlands and went on to flop outside anyway (kezman anyone?) so it doesn't mean much.

and why wait for cavani or higuain? what makes you think they will be available next season? now is the perfect time to grab cavani while napoli are out of cl. because his value is only going to increase. same with higuain who is second choice at madrid, because next year another club might be interested in him.

also you don't know if we are going to win the cl or not. you didn't think we would finish in top 3 of the league past season, let alone win it while going undefeated playing stylish football. don't reach conclusions so easily

Jul 1, 2010
Sorry Treq, but You are being short sighted. Oh, and there's no way to prove that the STD infested dud would score a shitload in Holland.

Suarez will score at least 15-17 goals with us. Bring him here, and he will prove you wrong. I'm willing to bet on this :D
Kezman? Alfonso Alvez?

The Dutch league sucks, I wouldn't sign a striker from there until he has proven himself elsewhere.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

And you don't think Edin wouldn't score more than 15-17 goals as our main striker??

Jul 1, 2010
plenty of players scored a shit ton of goals in netherlands and went on to flop outside anyway (kezman anyone?) so it doesn't mean much.

and why wait for cavani or higuain? what makes you think they will be available next season? now is the perfect time to grab cavani while napoli are out of cl. because his value is only going to increase. same with higuain who is second choice at madrid, because next year another club might be interested in him.

also you don't know if we are going to win the cl or not. you didn't think we would finish in top 3 of the league past season, let alone win it while going undefeated playing stylish football. don't reach conclusions so easily
Finally a sensible person.

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
Dzeko wouldn't improve our squad as much as any of the others mentioned. Might as well stick with mitra matri ta ta ta taaaaaa!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)