Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (7 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2006
He's is giving lectures in co-owns with option to buy.
What do you know its the free market ... :D
Now he will discover the loan with the option to co-own the co-ownership. That way even Elia's tranny granny would be able to buy shares of her future star grandson. Online in Gambia... I kid you NOT! Football would be all about successfully marketing the shares from your Marotta co-ownership and there would be a stock exchange (they'd probably name it after Marotta too) of sorts. The biggest speculator would be again someone like Mino Rockfelloa of course.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PieroKing

May 9, 2006
Dzeko will not suit our play imo. We want possession and to play fast passes in offensive. We need our strikers to participate in that, and I cant see Dzeko doing that (Matri having problems!). I think, the big large clumsy target-striker is sooo old news.

---------- Post added 04.07.2012 at 16:33 ----------

Suarez ftw; get with the campaign :donedeal:

Suarez for 2012; Higuain for 2013.

I really want JoJo tho :cry: :sad:
:tuttosport:

Jul 1, 2010
Dzeko will not suit our play imo. We want possession and to play fast passes in offensive. We need our strikers to participate in that, and I cant see Dzeko doing that (Matri having problems!). I think, the big large clumsy target-striker is sooo old news.

---------- Post added 04.07.2012 at 16:33 ----------

:tuttosport:
Dzeko ain't clumsy and he's not immobile like a lot of people claim. Dzeko would be a better purchase than Suarez on all counts, he'd score more goals and that's what we need. He also doesn't bite people.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol:

@Treq :disagree: Suarez would bring so much more; Dzeko would score more (maybe 5-7 goals more, but not that much more to justify his purchase over Suarez tho), but Suarez is better at everything else, and is much much more of an impact player.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Like Brother81 said, Suarez will add an extra dimension to our gameplay, while Dzeko not so much. He'll do what he has to, scoring goals, but other than that he won't add much. While Suarez, will score (albeit less then Dzeko, it will be a significant amount), create for others, frustrate opposition defense and bite people! Can't beat that! Oh and he's also one of the best players we can get for a low price. I have no doubt in my mind that Suarez is worth as much a Aguero if not more!!

---------- Post added 04.07.2012 at 09:15 ----------

Best post in this thread, that's for sure.
:sergio:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Shut up Hustinki :hustini:

Go back to your sewer in the Dzeko thread. Don't litter this glorious thread with your BS posts :p

---------- Post added 04.07.2012 at 22:17 ----------

Like Brother81 said, Suarez will add an extra dimension to our gameplay, while Dzeko not so much. He'll do what he has to, scoring goals, but other than that he won't add much. While Suarez, will score (albeit less then Dzeko, it will be a significant amount), create for others, frustrate opposition defense and bite people! Can't beat that! Oh and he's also one of the best players we can get for a low price. I have no doubt in my mind that Suarez is worth as much a Aguero if not more!!

---------- Post added 04.07.2012 at 09:15 ----------

:sergio:

:touched: :heart: :sheik:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)