Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (83 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Ok, I feel extremely stupid right now.

Is Omar Makkovic B81?

The only thing that I could find on the internet was something called "Men Seeking Women in Tunisia", and being at work, there was no way in hell I was going to click that link.
Yep. It started when B81 said Juve should've signed him when he was younger, describing his strengths and weaknesses as a player. Or something to do with the whole time travelling thing that wacko fella came up with.. I can't be bothered to look.

So yea, it's him. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Suarez would be GREAT! I think it won't be too hard to lure him out, things don't look good at 'Pool nor does he have anything holding him back there.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't see the point of Suarez now we have Vucinic and Giovinco. We should focus on the CF, it's an obvious problem that needs resolving.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
A great player, but the priority is not to replace Pepe, but Borriello.
And since we have already spent most of our budget on sub CMs and got Giovinco back, the very next transfer should be Borriello's replacement.

Suarez is not qualified for this job, Conte needs a slow, static, dribbleless player to stay up there and doint nothing but being a target man and try to head it in.
Thats why he never bothered with Matri and other better options who are complete and could overall offer more.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'm pretty sure that one of Madrid's strikers (mainly Higuain) and Shitty's (Tevez, Dzeko) will leave during the next summer. Mourinho will surely leave and if he does decide to stay Higgy will get tired of being the second option, as for City they're going to have to off-load soon very soon, they've been looking at Falcao and Cavani. Next summer would be much easier for us, we will be much more "stable" and two consecutive successful seasons speak for themselves (I'm actually very optimistic for next season, even if we don't get a top CF).

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think getting Suarez this season will have just as big an impact. He's a game changer in every sense of the word. And next season, we may have a new talent emerging or the market throwing guo opportunities in the course of the season. Winter mercato. I'd rather have Suarez than a dzko for example. The only two CFs who are worth getting ahead of Suarez are RvP and Falcao. Cavani maybe. But Suarez and the impact he will make is being gravely underestimated around here. Huge player to have in the ranks. Vucinic Matri/Quag Suarez. Goals galore. :tuttosport:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ok, I feel extremely stupid right now.

Is Omar Makkovic B81?

The only thing that I could find on the internet was something called "Men Seeking Women in Tunisia", and being at work, there was no way in hell I was going to click that link.
Our Dutch Maestro explained it perfectly. It is indeed me :D

Suarez :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

Get him this year, and focus on Higuain next season. Formidable attack for the next 7 years :D

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
and he would be ok with vucinic or giovinco. he is like small CF :cronios:
Small/fast or big/slow? technically or strong? Those are the choices a manager makes for his CF.. Our style of play suits Suarez and he for one can make his own chances - he doesn't need teammates for counterattacks..

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Like I said before, and I shall say it again, This guy will be massive for us. If we can't get the CF this year, acquire Suarez (although that would rule out JoJo for the foreseeable future :cry: :sad:), and get Higuain (when he will surely be fed up of being a bench player) next season.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I've loved this guy since the first time I saw him. One of the best SS in the world. Loved seeing him make Nesta his bitch in CL.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Jovetic is cheaper and has the potential to be better, and he's obviously younger. However, how will he recover from his injury, and is there a risk or a relapse?

Suarez is obviously the better player and bigger star at the moment, but he might be eclipsed by JoJo in a couple of years.

They are both creative, explosive, dynamic, unpredictable, and with a little fine tuning sharp in front of goal.

I love Suarez, but I'd take JoJo, simply because he's younger and cheaper, and if he manages to fulfill his potential, he'll be one of the best :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)