Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (11 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Suarez will probably like having a manager that speaks Spanish and uses a possession/pressing set up.

And I'm pretty sure he's on 4-5 million and was speculated at being available for 35.:D
He's on 3m currently, but a revised deal would see him move up to about 4.8m. Rodgers definitely could use Suarez in a 433, it'll really come down to his willingness to be in the country itself. Italy is always more tempting as a lifestyle choice than England as far as South Americans are concerned.

35m?? No wayyyyyyy braaaaaaa. :p Krasic plus 15m will be a done deal IMO. But we gotta act fast now. Omg, if he were to come here. Wow.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yo!! Easy A, what's the word from Anfield? Rodgers was negotiating his package the last I checked. Another article on sky just reported that RvP and Suarez are the two front runners for Juve at the moment btw, guys.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Yo!! Easy A, what's the word from Anfield? Rodgers was negotiating his package the last I checked. Another article on sky just reported that RvP and Suarez are the two front runners for Juve at the moment btw, guys.
Pool. will. not. sell. S. u. a. r. e. z.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)