Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (6 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
It wouldn't be a big deal if it were only him. Just another wayward mascot ala RUS. We could deal with that.

---------- Post added 17.04.2012 at 15:32 ----------

We don't need your protection.:stuckup::D

I just think Luis gets a bad rap because he's an A Type player, the guy that will give his life for the club. Yet Tevez might was well be the second coming and he's the complete opposite. Or at least that's my general consensus of the view points expressed recently.

And for your information, Chelsea is the most disgusting club in the world. Them and Dag and Red.
Well media fuccked him badly with Evra saga, and I must say, Evra is a little cunt who whines all the times.

The most disgusting thing about Chelski is their fans, especially those who say they supported Chelski during Zola, Vialli.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Well media fuccked him badly with Evra saga, and I must say, Evra is a little cunt who whines all the times.

The most disgusting thing about Chelski is their fans, especially those who say they supported Chelski during Zola, Vialli.
The fact that they have to pass out plastic flags on match day says it all really.:D

I think the Evra saga will live a good long while, unfortunately.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
No big injuries at all. Ever since 09/10 season he played 30+ matches, which is rather big number. Out of position? What position? He was always a MC, it's just that we changed the formation now, but his role is the same.

Cavani is a great forward, no doubt about that.

---------- Post added 17.04.2012 at 15:20 ----------

lol. someone hasnt been watching Juve the past 2 years. Because Cheesio is totally a left winger right?

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
By your logic Juventus is a club of cheaters, because others say we are. I don't believe you would agree with that, do you?
But when it comes to Suarez you believe it is fair making judgement?

Suarez is actually a type of player people will come to see and (especially in South America) would buy a shirt for. Next to how good he is in terms of increasing the possibility of winnig prices he would in fact be a good asset for a company such as Juventus
No, it's not my logic it's the logic of the average fan however if we want to make more $ and grow up and restore our old stature we shouldn't be getting the likes of Suarez, football is business and this guy is nothing but a public enemy and instead of improving our image he will taint it further more and make us a more hated club.

The bit about him being hated because he's a fighter and a guy who gives his all just doesn't make sense to be honest because i don't see people hating on a lot of other players who give their teams their all.

Last but not least and i hope people would get it, Suarez is a cunt for everything he does and not just the incident with Evra and the incident against Ghana, if it was Zidane doing that shit he would have got away with it, same goes to Messi, DP, etc. But the public enemies like Matrix, Poulsen and Suarez will never get away with it because they are already hated and tbh rightfully so.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Is Suarez even a real possibility? I mean I know England hate him outside of mersey side but I know a few Liverpool die hards and they all love him so I can't see him leaving

Apr 29, 2006
No, it's not my logic it's the logic of the average fan however if we want to make more $ and grow up and restore our old stature we shouldn't be getting the likes of Suarez, football is business and this guy is nothing but a public enemy and instead of improving our image he will taint it further more and make us a more hated club.

The bit about him being hated because he's a fighter and a guy who gives his all just doesn't make sense to be honest because i don't see people hating on a lot of other players who give their teams their all.

Last but not least and i hope people would get it, Suarez is a cunt for everything he does and not just the incident with Evra and the incident against Ghana, if it was Zidane doing that shit he would have got away with it, same goes to Messi, DP, etc. But the public enemies like Matrix, Poulsen and Suarez will never get away with it because they are already hated and tbh rightfully so.
Sadly, your ignorance can not be left unanswered. :sergio:

First, there isn't a thing such as bad publicity today. Racism, prostitution, greed everything is on display and for sale. And Suarez is famous, but more importantly, he is a damn good player. Consequentially, the reasoning behind "make more $ and grow up and restore our old stature" and the one where "we shouldn't be getting the likes of Suarez" aren't fitting together as seamlessly as you suggest.

Second, the logic in "the bit about him being hated..." is surely faulty... at best! You see Milan fans hate Gigi now, Real M fans hate on Messi, We hate Zanetti, Inter fans hate even Del Piero and ALL those players are giving their all for the team. You see even a true professionals in football tries to win his team's fans by committing acts outside of their strictly professional relations with the club, this tad of extra commitment in certain cases is exactly what you can't understand. Alas, if it helps you, it seems you are not alone here...

Third, but certainly not last, I hope YOU would get it. Nobody gets away with it. Either they all do or no one does - that is how it is and how it should be. Zidane is being hated by some the same ways Suarez is. Even the ungrateful french are still whispering "he shouldn't have done that" when their NT history is simple: Before and After Zidane. He is the Jesus in their calendar, yet there are those of them that are 'hateful'... You see even Zidane isn't safe from critique... one very much like yours here about Suarez. At the end of the day though whoever we are talking about is still playing for the top club, taking his cash, signing autographs and doesn't give a flying fuck about all this.

Someone here already laid it out why what Suarez did for his country was not shameful at all from the perspective of an world class athlete, competing at the biggest (min top 5) game of his life. You should read it. Everyone in their sane mind would understand what he did, what's more it turned out it was something very well judged. Unlike Zidane.
Evra isn't neither the brightest, nor the most honest person on earth and what I do understand from the incident is that he managed to drag Suarez into a dirt fight by being a pussy and a hypocrite. But he did the best for his team and so did the Matrix in the WC. I can tolerate that.

No matter what you THINK there are incidents/players that will frustrate anyone and yet very few people are truly objective. That is what we should be trying to avoid, if its even possible! I hate small time cheats very much too, fouls not given for or given against Juve, but even more I hate hypocrites. And Suarez is none of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)