Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (2 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Wait, I thought we were barring this season? You know that Hamsik plays as part of the front three and takes many of their attacking free kicks?
Ok, bar this season, he was 3 times more effective.

And if you look more closely on his post he just said Hamsik = Marchisio if not better. He was obviously comparing the two players and not only recent games.

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I do believe that Marchisio = Hamsik. Marchisio was played out of position too many times in the past and he had some unfortunate injuries everytime he started to claim a starting spot.

The thing with Marchisio that I don't understand here, some people want us to believe he's a footballing god for a goal or two while others discredit him judging only on goals and assists. Marchisio has been great in our new possession game style, that's for sure.

Either way, the point is, it's clear that most of Cavani's goals are down to his brilliance rather than Hamsik and Lavezzi to a lesser extent.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I do believe that Marchisio = Hamsik. Marchisio was played out of position too many times in the past and he had some unfortunate injuries everytime he started to claim a starting spot.

The thing with Marchisio that I don't understand here, some people want us to believe he's a footballing god for a goal or two while others discredit him judging only on goals and assists. Marchisio has been great in our new possession game style, that's for sure.

Either way, the point is, it's clear that most of Cavani's goals are down to his brilliance rather than Hamsik and Lavezzi to a lesser extent.
No big injuries at all. Ever since 09/10 season he played 30+ matches, which is rather big number. Out of position? What position? He was always a MC, it's just that we changed the formation now, but his role is the same.

Cavani is a great forward, no doubt about that.

---------- Post added 17.04.2012 at 15:20 ----------

Hamsik has better finishing, Marchisio is superior in all else.
And he assists much more.

Marchisio is superior in the age difference, though.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
His role is the same? Not been watching Juve the past 2 years have we?

2nd part, JJ already adressed it.
He was and is a MC. It's just that we have three midfielders so he sometimes gets more freedom. He was only played as a left midfielder like few times, it's not like he played there for years.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Five reasons why we shouldn't sign him:
1. Suarez plays for most disgusting team on earth.
2. Racist,
3. Cheater,
4. There are better options out there.
5. Looks like a rabbit.

NO NO NO NO NO Suarez.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Five reasons why we shouldn't sign him:
1. Suarez plays for most disgusting team on earth.
2. Racist,
3. Cheater,
4. There are better options out there.
5. Looks like a rabbit.

NO NO NO NO NO Suarez.
Aren't you the one that hates Krasic because he's a Serb?

Lol, and that's the least invalid point out of the 5.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It wouldn't be a big deal if it were only him. Just another wayward mascot ala RUS. We could deal with that.

---------- Post added 17.04.2012 at 15:32 ----------

You're a cool guy and you should understand that i am protecting Liverpool. He is one of the few good players, there and you should keep him :D!
We don't need your protection.:stuckup::D

I just think Luis gets a bad rap because he's an A Type player, the guy that will give his life for the club. Yet Tevez might was well be the second coming and he's the complete opposite. Or at least that's my general consensus of the view points expressed recently.

And for your information, Chelsea is the most disgusting club in the world. Them and Dag and Red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)