Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (28 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:lol: I love how Ghana players got so psyched up once they got the penalty cuz they thought they had won. haha, suck dick bitches. It never gets old.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Interesting. People seem to hold a strong anti-Ghana bias for whatever reason and mitigate Saurez's bullshit because of it. Now I can truly quit this back-and-forth in good conscience!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Forza Suarez. The World Cup comes around every 4 years; he did what he deemed was necessary at that moment in time. Isn't diving to win a penalty cheating as well? In that case, we should also strongly dislike Nedved for his diving antics; however, he remains a club legend. Cheating is cheating regardless of who committed it and when. Had I been in Suarez's position, I'd have done exactly the same fucking thing. Some people need to get off their moral high horse FFS.

Maradona's "hand of god" against England (it was so sweet because it was against the English obviously) in 86 largely contributed to Argentina qualifying for the Semis, and eventually winning the world cup. Does it take away anything from the other magnificent goal he scored against England, and the one against the Belgians? No! Does it place his legacy/greatness in doubt? Absolutely not. However, he did cheat, and that goal helped his country pull through.

Americans need to stop hating on Ghana; just cuz they fucked your country @ the WC doesn't mean you gotta hate them :p The Ghanians were/are an awesome team :D

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
gamesmanship

the use of methods, especially in a sports contest, that are dubious or seemingly improper but not strictly illegal.
the technique or practice of manipulating people or events so as to gain an advantage or outwit one's opponents or competitors.

That describes Suarez's 100% illegal action to you?

Yeah, because what he did was just commit an "ordinary foul", ho-hum, part of the game seen weekly. Fuck that.

Keep spinning your wheels, he cheated, no two ways around it.

Just a reminder to everyone what's even being discussed. Disgusting.
el loco abreu

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What diving antics? You sound like an interista! Nedved isn't a diver FFS.
I'm being objective here. I love Nedved, but he was a diver, no two ways about it. Fans can be so fickle sometimes; I remember how some Juventini used to hate him while he was playing for Lazio, calling him a cheating diver, etc...

However, diver or not, he was a great player.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
He's not a fucking racist. That little cunt Evra exaggerated the situation being the arrogant French prick that he is. Fuck Evra hard; a disgusting footballer.
Okay, I'm going to just put this to bed now. Suarez admitts saying those words. I gather that the calling of someone 'negro' in Uruguay is done on a friend to friend basis at most times as there is an understanding that there is no malice meant in in, just in the same way that nigger is thrown around mostly. So then why shouldn't it be considered racist in an environment that is categorising Suarez and Evra as enemies? Considering the situation was Evra going to just laugh it off? Maybe Suarez lacks the smallest quantity of moral judgement that is humanly possible to misjudge the situation? I really don't think so.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
:lol:

He sure is, it would be hard to count how many FK he got for DP.
Yeah, the one against Inter! That's why Interistas call him a diver. Show me another one, then call him a diver. This is rubbish!

I'm being objective here. I love Nedved, but he was a diver, no two ways about it. Fans can be so fickle sometimes; I remember how some Juventini used to hate him while he was playing for Lazio, calling him a cheating diver, etc...

However, diver or not, he was a great player.
I've always liked Nedved since his Lazio days and never saw him as a diver.

Same. Show me a dive other than the one against Inter and I won't call you an Interista.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yeah, the one against Inter! That's why Interistas call him a diver. Show me another one, then call him a diver. This is rubbish!

I've always liked Nedved since his Lazio days and never saw him as a diver.

Same. Show me a dive other than the one against Inter and I won't call you an Interista.
I'm not an Intersita FFS. Are you being serious? I love Nedved too, but I don't have any videos to prove myself innocent of these accusations at this point in time :p

---------- Post added 17.04.2012 at 15:03 ----------

Okay, I'm going to just put this to bed now. Suarez admitts saying those words. I gather that the calling of someone 'negro' in Uruguay is done on a friend to friend basis at most times as there is an understanding that there is no malice meant in in, just in the same way that nigger is thrown around mostly. So then why shouldn't it be considered racist in an environment that is categorising Suarez and Evra as enemies? Considering the situation was Evra going to just laugh it off? Maybe Suarez lacks the smallest quantity of moral judgement that is humanly possible to misjudge the situation? I really don't think so.
I'm not denying he attested to saying what he said; it'd be foolish to suggest otherwise. The man himself came out and confirmed that he did indeed say those things. However, negrito is not an insult/racist remark in South America. I suppose what he said was misinterpreted, and perhaps an apology and a handshake on the part of Suarez was in order; however, Evra remains a disgusting footballer, a giant douche, and an ultimate cuntbag.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Sign this cheat asap.

Some would rather have a fair and honest grass-humping STD infected deadwood clown like Barfiello.

This guy is light-years ahead any of our current crop of strikers (DP excluded).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)