Luis Suárez (58 Viewers)

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
A real shame, as he is an amazing talent.
Fuck him! he's a brainless dog. The incident on its own is not THAT bad but this is the third time he has done it. He needs to be made an example of in an extremely severe way. They should punish him so bad that he's affected mentally and is afraid to walk on a pitch again. 4 months is nothing, by Christmas no one will even remember what happened. It's a joke.

And FIFA is weak as water, the punishment will probably be halved on appeal. He shouldn't have gotten anything less than two years. Enough is enough!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
A ridiculously talented footballer with a pea sized brain. He needs medical help, and should possibly be institutionalized.

He deserves an even longer ban. He is actually quite fortunate that FIFA were "lenient"

As for Uruguay boycotting the World Cup, no one gives a shit. They are a shit team who play disgusting football anyway. Good riddance to them, and if they take to the field against Colombia, I hope they get the raping of a lifetime.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
assault?

based on precedent i thought so, remember this is his first instance at FIFA level, i think his punishment was to appease the storm created by the media more than a fair and to the letter assessment of his behavior imo
I think that's just insane and it doesn't matter if it was his first instance at FIFA level or not, the man has a bad history doing this and of course it's gonna affect FIFA's decision. What do you expect? To get a clean slate at the WC? Luckily it's a worse punishment than what he previously got, but I think he went off lightly. And it's funny that you blame the media. He's biting people at a football game FFS. Of course they're gonna meal him.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think that's just insane and it doesn't matter if it was his first instance at FIFA level or not, the man has a bad history doing this and of course it's gonna affect FIFA's decision. What do you expect? To get a clean slate at the WC? Luckily it's a worse punishment than what he previously got, but I think he went off lightly. And it's funny that you blame the media. He's biting people at a football game FFS. Of course they're gonna meal him.
:tup:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Uruguayan football fans seem to be more pig headed and ignorant than Interisti and Napoletani. FMD. What he did was clear cut, disgusting and warrants an even worse ban that he got. And it's true, all this support and justification of his disgraceful behaviour on the football field will just further screw with his head, and I highly doubt he'll learn anything from this.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I don't get how people can defend him.
Well from what I've read around the web they are mostly:
- Uruguayans
- South Americans who are really involved in the whole Europe vs South America fight for some reason
- people who generally like to have a different opinion than the majority
- people who are far too involved into FIFA hating (for a good reason) and can't agree with their decision no matter what

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)