Luis Suárez (43 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He was asking if the marks were apparent during the video. I told him I didn't see marks during the game and I hadn't seen any sites showing video of the marks.

- - - Updated - - -

Zach, reread and catch up.
No need. I just tried to find photos from different angles from different sources.
no way thats shopped.

and fifa has the footage of the game, so they got the close ups in HD

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
No need. I just tried to find photos from different angles from different sources.
no way thats shopped.

and fifa has the footage of the game, so they got the close ups in HD
What resolution do they record in? 4k, 6k? No way he's getting out of that sort of video evidence.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What resolution do they record in? 4k, 6k? No way he's getting out of that sort of video evidence.
Oh its pretty good allright

Sure man. You're telling us things we already know.
You should be happy. Considering Barcelona and the UEFA and FIFA have a deep anal relation, chances are low he would leaver pool for barcelona.
Pool allready showed support, so basically suarez ruined his transfer and you guys get to keep one of the 3 best strikers in the world

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
You should be happy. Considering Barcelona and the UEFA and FIFA have a deep anal relation, chances are low he would leaver pool for barcelona.
Pool allready showed support, so basically suarez ruined his transfer and you guys get to keep one of the 3 best strikers in the world
Liverpool hasn't made a comment on this situation.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
There's a snowball's chance in hell that he'll be banned two years. That's just the maximum ban FIFA can use for any egregious violation of sporting conduct. The article does not say that they are considering a 2 year ban, only that this is the longest possible. I doubt he is banned for more than 6 months. I just cannot see it. I would say a year, if it was up to me. A year away from football of any sort to get some therapy.

And punish the Uruguay FA as well for the s$&$ they are spewing about the incident.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
There's not a snowball's chance in hell that he'll be banned two years. That's just the maximum ban FIFA can use for any egregious violation of sporting conduct. The article does not say that they are considering a 2 year ban, only that this is the longest possible. I doubt he is banned for more than 6 months. I just cannot see it. I would say a year, if it was up to me. A year away from football of any sort to get some therapy.

And punish the Uruguay FA as well for the s$&$ they are spewing about the incident.
I would give him two years if that's the max allowed this is his third bite and fifth disciplinary strike (racism) he needs help and he only detracts from a less beautiful game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)