Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (111 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
im sure you meant he has been playing like a 33 year old yeah? Evra is screaming his name to the club so who knows what will happen.

If it was cheap and no one else was coming, I still think it is worth a chance.

Jul 13, 2010
im sure you meant he has been playing like a 33 year old yeah? Evra is screaming his name to the club so who knows what will happen.

If it was cheap and no one else was coming, I still think it is worth a chance.
sounds like a last resort signing:D kinda "if we would only have 10 players and there would be no other to make the XI"

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
sounds like a last resort signing:D kinda "if we would only have 10 players and there would be no other to make the XI"
correct...you know what makes me laugh...Pepe being back and if he can stay fit and healthy, I would rather just use him over spending money on Nani. Sa d but true.

Jul 13, 2010
correct...you know what makes me laugh...Pepe being back and if he can stay fit and healthy, I would rather just use him over spending money on Nani. Sa d but true.
yeah and that Pepe is a Juventino, unlike nani, who i believe barely speaks italian. Pepe is here, he is adapted, he just needs to hit his form and regain match fitness. He's en route to that

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
yeah and that Pepe is a Juventino, unlike nani, who i believe barely speaks italian. Pepe is here, he is adapted, he just needs to hit his form and regain match fitness. He's en route to that
I doubt that Pepe will ever be back to his greatness. If we keep him, than it will be because of two reasons: he is very important player in our locker room and he is treated as a last resort bench option in case of multitude of injuries. Of course, on the assumpion that he wants to stay with us.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I doubt that Pepe will ever be back to his greatness. If we keep him, than it will be because of two reasons: he is very important player in our locker room and he is treated as a last resort bench option in case of multitude of injuries. Of course, on the assumpion that he wants to stay with us.
this sounds funny, Pepe and greatness :lol:. but i agree with everything else :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)