Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (166 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He's a gamble. Could be a useful acquisition with a career renaissance after rotting at Man U. Or he could be another flop who has long streaks of poor form even with playing time.

Depends on whether we're willing to roll the dice or not. Given our current squad at the wings, he theoretically should be more upside than down.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanTheMan5

Aug 1, 2014
He's a gamble. Could be a useful acquisition with a career renaissance after rotting at Man U. Or he could be another flop who has long streaks of poor form even with playing time.

Depends on whether we're willing to roll the dice or not. Given our current squad at the wings, he theoretically should be more upside than down.
Fuck it, let's roll the dice on him. Reunite him with Evra and Carlitos, with a bit of gametime and confidence he could be quite a good signing. Plus, Man U are keen to ship him out and I think a 10-12M bid could free him...would add some versatility to our squad as far as formations and skillsets go.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Fuck it, let's roll the dice on him. Reunite him with Evra and Carlitos, with a bit of gametime and confidence he could be quite a good signing. Plus, Man U are keen to ship him out and I think a 10-12M bid could free him...would add some versatility to our squad as far as formations and skillsets go.
5 mil, final offer :stuckup:

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
He is a huge gamble. Could end up being a second Robben or he might be finished. If he is just fed up at Man Utd, a change would for sure be beneficial. I would definitely prefer him than Lavezzi. He is cheaper. And IF he succeeds, he has a higher ceiling.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I really hate this player, he is such a clown and would be a perfect fit for Inter. But honestly this mercato is a nightmare so if this clown is all that is left then bring him. Just don't mess around on the pitch and act like a lil bitch.
Honestly but seeing Gervinho killing it last year I wonder how Nani would do.

But signing him means that we need another guy as well. 1 winger is not enough.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
reminds me off :

"this, is clarkson island. Its not like any island, because this is the best island...

....in the world"

goddamn where is season 22 :(
Christmas Special in late december and new season beginning late January is my bet.

James' doing a 3 (I think) episode special on Cars of the People. The first episode will air on august 10th

Oh, and back on topic. We do not need Nani. He's not consistent enough.

DanTheMan5

Aug 1, 2014
To the guys not interested in Nani, what would be the max price you would be willing to spend on him? Wouldn't mind him for a decent price, would prefer him to Lavezzi for half or a third of the price really.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Christmas Special in late december and new season beginning late January is my bet.

James' doing a 3 (I think) episode special on Cars of the People. The first episode will air on august 10th

Oh, and back on topic. We do not need Nani. He's not consistent enough.
ooh, interesting :) :tup:

I liked all 3 in Top Gear, but James and Jeremy are also excellent in their other shows. Jeremy mainly his specials, and James his other series he has run

Definatly gonna catch this one

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Where in Maryland do you live? I'm in Northern VA. :numnum:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
earn too much to be a bench player. I don't think Juventus will ever give 5m euro to a bencher and specially to Nani! i mean in the past 2 years he facking did nothing. A leecher of the worst type! United tried to swap him for anything to anyone. They always failed
We could give him 3.5 million Euros and a 3 year contract :D

He is still better than the likes of Cerci, Candreva, and other mediocre Serie A shits.

- - - Updated - - -

I really hate this player, he is such a clown and would be a perfect fit for Inter. But honestly this mercato is a nightmare so if this clown is all that is left then bring him. Just don't mess around on the pitch and act like a lil bitch.
He is not my ideal choice either, but we aren't getting Di Maria, Isco, Cuadrado, and the like.

- - - Updated - - -

Could we not deploy Gio in a winger type role (if he stays)? Would prefer him out wide to Nani and spend that cash elsewhere...
:lol: :howler: Wut?! Prefer Gio to Nani? Quality wise, they aren't even in the same stratosphere. What has Gio done to warrant such admiration and trust? He has been nothing but a liability since his ill fated return to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 166)