Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (135 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
At this point, I'd take him. I mean, a quality filler/depth signing, as opposed to all the unnecessary unknowns we have been buying so far this mercato.
I really hate this player, he is such a clown and would be a perfect fit for Inter. But honestly this mercato is a nightmare so if this clown is all that is left then bring him. Just don't mess around on the pitch and act like a lil bitch.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
At this point, I'd take him. I mean, a quality filler/depth signing, as opposed to all the unnecessary unknowns we have been buying so far this mercato.
earn too much to be a bench player. I don't think Juventus will ever give 5m euro to a bencher and specially to Nani! i mean in the past 2 years he facking did nothing. A leecher of the worst type! United tried to swap him for anything to anyone. They always failed

DanTheMan5

Aug 1, 2014
so you would be ok to have one winger in giovinco and buy more defenders or midfielders? rethink
Maybe another versatile forward and a fullback. This is all assuming we hang onto Vidal/Pogba of course. Tevez/Morata could also play as an inside forward on the left. Not saying Giovinco would be ideal as our only true winger, just saying I'm not a huge fan of signing Nani. Though given consistent game time, I think Nani could produce for us as long as he his given a short-ish leash. No question he has pace, skill, and a rocket shot. Wouldn't be opposed to bringing in Nani, really, but he has been inconsistent in the past and hasn't had much gametime in the past few years which is a bit worrying.

Jul 13, 2010
Maybe another versatile forward and a fullback. This is all assuming we hang onto Vidal/Pogba of course. Tevez/Morata could also play as an inside forward on the left. Not saying Giovinco would be ideal as our only true winger, just saying I'm not a huge fan of signing Nani. Though given consistent game time, I think Nani could produce for us as long as he his given a short-ish leash. No question he has pace, skill, and a rocket shot. Wouldn't be opposed to bringing in Nani, really, but he has been inconsistent in the past and hasn't had much gametime in the past few years which is a bit worrying.
but thats the thing, he was inconsistent and average because of lack of gametime

DanTheMan5

Aug 1, 2014
but thats the thing, he was inconsistent and average because of lack of gametime
If we could bring him in for around 10-15M I would be for it I suppose, both him and Gio could play on the left or right. I do agree with more gametime his play would improve and he has upside in that regard. He definitely needs a change of scenery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)