Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Like? I don't even think Iturbe is that likely.
He is, more than Sanchez that's for sure.

I don't buy into RM and Barca being interested. Milan have no European cups, squad that needs strengthening everywhere and no money. They're not a competition imo. Roma is a huge possibility but it seems they turned their heads on other players including their youth product Cerci.

We can land him for cash + players. Overall it won't be cheap but no offensive player is cheap these days. We have CL and a very good team + no actual competition for his spot. He suits Conte's needs even though he's far from finished product.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Exactly. He has room for improvement and still isn't fully developed. At this point I think we should just focus on him rather than waiting to see if Barca will budge for Sanchez
Hi. You exited to see your people get eliminated? I meant, your REAL people, the Americans, not what you want to be, italien. They too will get eliminated, fret not.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Hi. You exited to see your people get eliminated? I meant, your REAL people, the Americans, not what you want to be, italien. They too will get eliminated, fret not.
lol as if we'll get eliminated. let him have his false hopes. our colors don't run, unlike AlexJuventino's greasy blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)