Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Since we are on the subject of ugly cheese-faced Dutch managers, the cunt managing Ajax who has a cubed shaped face that reminds me of chicken stock stated that he'd prefer coaching in La Liga, The EPL, or Die Bundesliga, and that he has no interest in Serie A. Who gives two shits about that over-rated stern faced ugly mug anyway?
Was he the one that badmouthed us about doping a year ago, probably still buthurt about the final that he lost with Ajax? It was funny since he was caught red handed in 2000 IIRC. Fuck him.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
I would vouch an opinion that the reports of a virtual done deal over the last seven days could be well wide of the mark.

Nevertheless, he is one player Juventus has made an initial enquiry on, albeit last year.

For me, he would strengthen the squad adding more guile and flair down the right side. That said, I'd prefer Cuadrado to fulfil that kind of role.

It seems that reliable speculation over the last few days has focused on the following players to whom we are likely to be interested in signing;-

Ranocchia
Hummels
Alex
Lulic
Van Persie
Dzeko
Sanchez
Baselli
Bender
Morata
Immobile
Berardi
W. Carvalho
Cuadrado.

Conte needs to clarify his position before the end of this month, at the very latest. Obviously.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Good signing if true. Wingers have been extinct at Juve for a while now, we may actually have one now, a very good one at that, if Conte can get the best out of him, something he's generally good at with all types of players.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Im still on the fence about this guy. I know hes good on his day he can beat the lot of em one on one and he can score goals but his consistency is shyte and his lack of defensive responsibilities but on the flip side Juves way of doing things and mentality along with Contes ability to get the best out of his players give me hope. For 5m i dont see it as a massive investment and worth taking. Lets put it this way he can tbe worse the Elia and ill admit I was excited for Elias arrival.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Im still on the fence about this guy. I know hes good on his day he can beat the lot of em one on one and he can score goals but his consistency is shyte and his lack of defensive responsibilities but on the flip side Juves way of doing things and mentality along with Contes ability to get the best out of his players give me hope. For 5m i dont see it as a massive investment and worth taking. Lets put it this way he can tbe worse the Elia and ill admit I was excited for Elias arrival.
I dont care if he cant defend... i want to know how good he can ATTACK.

We have enought workhorses that can defend for him. I want my wingers to attack and attack alot. Enought of guys that "can defend"

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I agree... If you believe the rumours we are switching to a different formation... If we'll play with a back 4 he won't have to defend that often.. (back 4 is better for licht aswell.. he isn't the winger he used to be and he is way better at defending as a RB than attacking as a RWB)

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Good points all good points but just my preference of how I coach my teams obviously I'm not where near UEFA A material let alone Juve but just how I see the game. I like my players knowing how to play both ends of the pitch. But you are right Juve do need an insertion of players that attack attack and attack and then when the defender doesn't like he has more in him he will continue to attack. Like I said I know his abilities are great so I hope conte manages to bring it out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)