Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah, that's not going to happen, which is why we are imagining :D .

Cuadrado would be superb aswell, though he is just from one shelf lower than Di Maria imo.
True, but if its the highest shelf we can do, i'll take it.
Unless Sanchez gets angry at barcelona and forces his way out offcourse

I will be surprised if we dont since both pirlo and marotta have mentioned numerous times that it will happen . 2 year 3m+ bonus salary .
I dont know. He's 34 and tbh, yes he adds magic, but if i see Pogba perform like that first half against Benfica, then i'm certain we'd be better off with 2 wingers taking over that pirlo creativity, whilst keeping pogba in the hole to build up and at the same time, offer vast defensive protection, instead of Pirlo who's a liability, and very slow on counters

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not meaning we wont renew Pirlo. But i think its taking so long cause Marotta wants to see if there are opportunities on the market to get quality wingers on both sides, and is probably trying to see if we can get Pirlo to accept a wage of a first team player, but not a starter.

If he gets 3 mil then he is a starter. Not so much on 2-2.5mil

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
True, but if its the highest shelf we can do, i'll take it.
Unless Sanchez gets angry at barcelona and forces his way out offcourse

I dont know. He's 34 and tbh, yes he adds magic, but if i see Pogba perform like that first half against Benfica, then i'm certain we'd be better off with 2 wingers taking over that pirlo creativity, whilst keeping pogba in the hole to build up and at the same time, offer vast defensive protection, instead of Pirlo who's a liability, and very slow on counters

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not meaning we wont renew Pirlo. But i think its taking so long cause Marotta wants to see if there are opportunities on the market to get quality wingers on both sides, and is probably trying to see if we can get Pirlo to accept a wage of a first team player, but not a starter.

If he gets 3 mil then he is a starter. Not so much on 2-2.5mil
Like you said we need 2 quality wingers and judging by what conte and marotta have said about this mercato its not going to be possible to find that quality in our budget . Next year when we are in better state with adidas , tv deal etc we could go for big signings and pirlo in his last year could be rotated more .
Pirlo i think more than money needs to play , and thats why he left milan .

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
"I want to reiterate, I'm not the responsible of truth: I am asked what it is, I do not want to offend anyone .
On Sunday, sms and phone calls between Turin and England then led to this result confirmed the approval, maybe soon there will be an attack, it is not yet the right time. Must make haste, however Juve. Before that Van Gaal (if confirmed his salary) could block the sale of the Nani, wing perfect for his game.
Before Atletico Madrid (poll a few days ago: the player intrigues, in Spain we are considering), or Galatsaray Tottenham can move to the next phase of the details to fix. Before he even gets better Thohir head into the crazy idea to try again. Juventus, now or never. "

Gianluca Di Marzio.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Knowing Conte he'll play Asamoah there and occasionally Chiellini (BBC + Licht). Peluso might stay and Ogbonna could play there too in rare cases.

I can't see Marotta splashing big cash for LB. That's the least problem if the switch is happening.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Knowing Conte he'll play Asamoah there and occasionally Chiellini (BBC + Licht). Peluso might stay and Ogbonna could play there too in rare cases.

I can't see Marotta splashing big cash for LB. That's the least problem if the switch is happening.
Agree.
We'll be fine with Lulic and Asa there.
And sometimes Chiello when needed.

Sign good wingers and one good CF first.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That is true, but the statement was "which LM we can afford", it didn't say anything about high quality LM.
I see, good point in that case.

How about:

Sanchez/Cuadrado/Cerci-Tevez-Nani ?

:)
Cerci is a nice backup. But not a starter for juve. Nani-Cerci isnt better then our current formation. Sanchez/Cuadrado - Nani is, if Nani reaches a good level

But we still need to buy a good LB, this position also a must to improve next season, We only have Asamoah to fill that position but he is also not a pure LB.
Asamoah will do that.

As good as Asamoah is, I think it's time we went after a real, genuine left back
Asamoah will do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Agree.
We'll be fine with Lulic and Asa there.
And sometimes Chiello when needed.

Sign good wingers and one good CF first.
How about we keep Peluso and Asamoah for that spot, and try to save as much cash as possible to get that left sided winger first ?

Cause we are strapped for cash. its gonna be hard enough allready.

Having said that, Menez and Pereyra can be stand in wingers. Perayra got that versatility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)