Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Let's not forget the lazy Tevez, by far Serie A's best player this season.
Lol, thanks for reminding me of how he was so against Tevez. But I only mentionned players who played with Pepe, he was ANYTHING but vital for us, just a limited hardworking winger who had his moments at times, rest of the time I was wondering when are we gonna replace him with someone better.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Lol, thanks for reminding me of how he was so against Tevez. But I only mentionned players who played with Pepe, he was ANYTHING but vital for us, just a limited hardworking winger who had his moments at times, rest of the time I was wondering when are we gonna replace him with someone better.
I was against tevez :rofl: get ur facts straight, fool - I was scared that he will maintain in his form that he had In man city, cause in his last 2 seasons there he turned into rich preak, with bad attitude which led into that famous episode against bayern, and that he can be in the same mood in Juve, but my fears were not justified, tevez showed his class and proved that he still got hunger for success.

And yes, pepe was our vital player in 11/12 alongside with pirlo and del piero

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Ok so we're the top club in our league and we are signing the winger who is a reject from probably the worst roster of wingers that 7th place Man Utd have ever had. And it is being touted as if it is our solution. If that doesn't scream tinpot then I really don't know what does.
I'm not gonna evaluate player based on his current season in United, while there was serious mismanagement on all levels. It's obvious that Nani struggled with injuries in the last 2 years and from that point it might be a gamble. But if he stayed fit, he'd be an excellent signing for any clubs, cause talent is evidently there.

Tin pot leagues are Greece, Turkey, SPL, etc...Italy at worst is 4th best in Europe.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
As long as it's not a one or the other situation then I'm happy.
But you know its not gonna happen.
We'll end up overpaying for Nani and hope he makes a difference in europe.
once he flops in Europe,everybody will be calling for Conte's head as usual.
This is why i wont critcize conte totally for our European failures.
We're giving him poverty or has been reinforcements and expect him to fly in Europe.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
But Pepe's goal against Napoli in that 3-3 game down there is unforgettable :touched:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Juventino[RUS];4533654 said:
last 2 seasons - 21 games 3 goals, 13 games 1 goal :touched: what a signing :lol:
But he was injured most of the time in those seasons...you can't look at those stats looking for great numbers great.
2009/10: 23 games 4g 6a (41 matches 8g 9a in all competitions)
2010/11: 33 matches 9g 14a (58 matches 13g 17a)
2011/12: 29 matches 8g 10a (54 matches 15g 15a)

Nani :tuttosport:
Exactly,that's when he was fit and on fire.
He can do it here no doubt.
He wasn't a starter for Man UTD, of course he wasn't because he was injured.

Posting stats of injured players :lol:
This!

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
4M wages is a lot, but it'd be hard to reduce more than that. Pirlo will also renew 2 years for 4M/year...

It's good business IMO. Interesting investment.

I just don't understand why Conte wants a "top bomber" so much. Like Mandzukic. This means he's not all happy with Llorente.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
But would you rather have stayed on with Matri/Mirko as the starting CF than risk it and try Llorente? Every club has failed investments. With our financial situation we either need to gamble on these unsettled, potentially great players or invest heavily in youth and give these young talents enough playing time to mature in Juve. Thats not happening under any circumstance.
Well neither of them had wages as high as that and certainly weren't far from their best form when they signed. The thing that worries me is that say he signs on 4m a year and basically stays the same form as his current form then he will be content to sit on 4m a year for possibly 4 years especially since no one else would offer such high wages or could match that for a possibly very average player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)