Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juventino[RUS];4533661 said:
You should be comedian good damn, what an amazing joke, teach me to joke as well as you do

- - - Updated - - -
Ok, you basically mock those who say 'he will be almost 29 year old' when the guy is 27 year old. And you're good to go.

[QUOTE='Juventino[RUS]:lol: Of course he will[/QUOTE]

I know, that's why I said it. He's not gonna get 4mln and sit on the bench.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
RUS doesnt want him, defenitely will be an instant success then. All thats left is for Cronios to give him his royal seal of dissapproval.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
That's exaggeration.
Ok so we're the top club in our league and we are signing the winger who is a reject from probably the worst roster of wingers that 7th place Man Utd have ever had. And it is being touted as if it is our solution. If that doesn't scream tinpot then I really don't know what does.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Juventino[RUS];4533667 said:
I see Ogbonna's success here, also Pepe wasn't starter and wasn't vital for us :lol:
Pepe wasnt vital. He was somewhat useful, thats it. Vital is Gigi, Pirlo, Vidal (most of all), and so on, not just a functional hardworking ok at best winger.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Ok so we're the top club in our league and we are signing the winger who is a reject from probably the worst roster of wingers that 7th place Man Utd have ever had. And it is being touted as if it is our solution. If that doesn't scream tinpot then I really don't know what does.
:agree: Nani is worse than Young, Kagawa, Valencia, Mata, and even Welbeck has been used as winger more often :rofl: What an amazing transfer

- - - Updated - - -

Pepe wasnt vital. He was somewhat useful, thats it. Vital is Gigi, Pirlo, Vidal (most of all), and so on, not just a functional hardworking ok at best winger.
WOW :rofl:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4533645 said:
He is not the starter in the Man Utd for a long time, has problem with stamina, doesn't help in the defence, Elia and Krasic are 2 examples why Nani will fail in Juve under Conte's management

5m to Man Utd and 4m to Nani? :rofl: WAT? :lol: 9 millions on this garbage
Never helped the defence!!? I've watched him lots of times and he's back tracked numerous amounts of time. As I used to think does this guy ever run out of steam!!

You comparing Krasic & Elia with Nani is comical. But I see what you're getting at.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Indeed.Tevez delivered some brilliant perfomances in europe this yr but unfortunately Conte was holding this team back.
I expect Nani to be a difference maker in Europe too just like Tevez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)