Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I don't believe it will. They are different players and can occupy different positions. With players that are leaving this summer we're freeing around 20-25m, wages+amortization.
Quag (2.1mln/season) and Mirko (3) are leaving.

It's not very likely we'll buy two wingers with heavy wages. We'll need to buy 3 (one can/will be Menez, who earn at least 2mln).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
I think that Nani arrival rules out Sanchez transfer. We won't buy two players for the same position for 8m net per year salary together.
Infact if nani is signed then surely we are going for a 4-3-3 so expect atleast 2 more wingers to come in with gio staying . Ideally it would be 4 wingers Nani , Sanchez/Cerci , Menez(free) , giovinco and 2 strikers in tevez and llorente .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Quag (2.1mln/season) and Mirko (3) are leaving.

It's not very likely we'll buy two wingers with heavy wages. We'll need to buy 3 (one can/will be Menez, who earn at least 2mln).
Quag and Mirko alone will free 16m from our budget; Quag is on 4m and Mirko on 6m of gross salary + 6m of amortization of both. Then you have the likes of Martinez who's contract will expire, that's another 3m of amortization and gross wages on top of that, etc..

I think it's very likely we'll see more players of Nani's caliber this summer.

Jul 20, 2012
I wake up and it is a fapfest in here. I really hope this does go through. Everyone said Nani has been inconsistent but he hasn't been getting game time and he has been injured. He will shine here.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Mus™;4533634 said:
Well he can't make it into the team at this $#@!ty United what will he do better than Elia?
Because he'll get into our team. I don't care about other clubs problems or why players don't play there, comparing etc...etc....

All I know is he'll do well here.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Juventino[RUS];4533631 said:
We've signed him? :sergio: Another Elia :sergio:
Wow man...yeah he had tough 2 years with many injuries,but man he has the potential,he has the skill,his numbers are great.
he had few season for MU with 8-10G + 15/18 Assists...seasons with over 40 games...
He has experience,played for NT in big competitions,CL with MU,PL....

Common Elia never did anything close to that.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Wow man...yeah he had tough 2 years with many injuries,but man he has the potential,he has the skill,his numbers are great.
he had few season for MU with 8-10G + 15/18 Assists...seasons with over 40 games...
He has experience,played for NT in big competitions,CL with MU,PL....

Common Elia never did anything close to that.
He is almost 28 years old :lol: new league, especially Serie A where you should work your ass off, look how Llorente has struggled, Quaresma, Elia and many many more

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juventino[RUS];4533650 said:
He is almost 29 years old :lol: new league, especially Serie A where you should work your ass off, look how Llorente has struggled, Quaresma, Elia and many many more
He's 27, not even close to reach 28.

But yeah, he's almost 35 year old.

Jul 20, 2012
Juventino[RUS];4533650 said:
He is almost 28 years old :lol: new league, especially Serie A where you should work your ass off, look how Llorente has struggled, Quaresma, Elia and many many more
For his first couple games. Look how Callejon struggeled, and Gervinho. Damn they should just go to the Russian league.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juventino[RUS];4533654 said:
last 2 seasons - 21 games 3 goals, 13 games 1 goal :touched: what a signing :lol:
Wrong quote, I never said he had great stats over the past 2 years. I just made fun of your post about age.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm

5 mil sounds way to low for man utd to sell him

4mil sounds far to high wages for marotta to sign him
It's basically 7mln because he'd surely play 20 matches if it comes to that.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Wrong quote, I never said he had great stats over the past 2 years. I just made fun of your post about age.
You should be comedian good damn, what an amazing joke, teach me to joke as well as you do

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

It's basically 7mln because he'd surely play 20 matches if it comes to that.
:lol: Of course he will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)