Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I'm fine with Nani. We will say goodbye to 3-5-2 if we really want to sign him. And that's good. If we are able to take also Sanchez for a reasonable ... loan :beppe: and Menez for free, bring back some youngster that can play as wing (Gabbiadini, Berrardi) and I'll start dreaming again. :excited:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
i.e. another Amauri/Iaquinta
But would you rather have stayed on with Matri/Mirko as the starting CF than risk it and try Llorente? Every club has failed investments. With our financial situation we either need to gamble on these unsettled, potentially great players or invest heavily in youth and give these young talents enough playing time to mature in Juve. Thats not happening under any circumstance.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Not sure if this has been posted before ,nani was in bologna for 3 weeks in jan.
Nani has been training for a few weeks to a few meters from the sports center of the Bolognese .To cure a problem with the hip flexors, Nani (who recently renewed until 2018 with the Red Devils) last January has landed in Emilia. Under the supervision of coach Claudio Carlotti and fiosioterapista Andrea Cattani , Nani has worked hard and has even made ​​friends with rossoblù Perez and Kone .,

"We knew a guy of great humility. Dai us - says Carlotti, 'TuttoSport' - arrived at nine in the morning, and after a lunch break, resumed until seven in the evening. During the practice match eight against eight rehabilitation was found to play also with people from Pro League, Excellence and Promotion: he treated everyone as if they were companions of Manchester United. From this point of view is very reminiscent of Roberto Baggio and Luca Toni, in the past came to heal us. "

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It's good to see we're getting a true champion. I'm sure with Conte he'll discover the previous form and hopefully injuries will spare him. If Sanchez comes we'll be ready to mount serious CL challenge next season IMO.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
He's a poverty winger right now.
But Serie A is a tinpot league now so i can see him do well there.
About Europe? I have my doubts.

- - - Updated - - -

It's good to see we're getting a true champion. I'm sure with Conte he'll discover the previous form and hopefully injuries will spare him. If Sanchez comes we'll be ready to mount serious CL challenge next season IMO.
:lol2:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I just have no idea what happened to Nani. He used to be too good and amazing player but all of a sudden he started playing terribly.

If we recover his form it would be one of the best transfers in Europe. Pretty risky with his wages, though.

But if we manage to sign both him and Sanchez then it would be amazing.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Nani would be a great purchase for that amount, the talent is always there, he's still fairly in his prime, he just needs a new experience, i think he's just what the doctor ordered, would be much happier to get Nani for 7-12 mil than get someone like Cerci or a randow winger for +15mil.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Nani + Sanchez give us both width and pace, something severely lacking from the current Juventus. Watching us attempt to penetrate Benfeces through the middle for the entire 2nd half in our EL semi-final was quite painful.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I don't thinks he's great but I have no problem with Nani, he really does need to get his shit together though. If we get the Portugal Nani then for that price it will be a bargain. It's well known we need to have more options so for a different option at that price we can't complain, like Cusp said Serie A is a tin pot league.

- - - Updated - - -

Nani + Sanchez give us both width and pace, something severely lacking from the current Juventus. Watching us attempt to penetrate Benfeces through the middle for the entire 2nd half in our EL semi-final was quite painful.
Sanchez individually really would take us to the next level, I have my doubts it will happen though. Imagine if we got Sanchez, Nani, Gabbiadini/Berardi. We would just be able to change it up so much.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think that Nani arrival rules out Sanchez transfer. We won't buy two players for the same position for 8m net per year salary together.
Yeah, that's most likely the case and it's pretty weird to have either Nani or Sanchez, the latter is just so much better.

I'm gonna be scared if Nani is coming as our biggest signing in the summer. But I think it's very likely to see Nani + Menez.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I just have no idea what happened to Nani. He used to be too good and amazing player but all of a sudden he started playing terribly.

If we recover his form it would be one of the best transfers in Europe. Pretty risky with his wages, though.

But if we manage to sign both him and Sanchez then it would be amazing.
Even during this best years, he always had issues with consistency. Add injuries to that you get the Nani you have right now. Risky transfer, but for anything below 10 million, it'd be a fairly small risk even with the wages. We can always sell him for a fair price since he's still young (to Milan :D).

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Even during this best years, he always had issues with consistency. Add injuries to that you get the Nani you have right now. Risky transfer, but for anything below 10 million, it'd be a fairly small risk even with the wages. We can always sell him for a fair price since he's still young (to Milan :D).
You must be kidding. Old Nani was great and even with those 'consistency problems' he was very, very effective. Nani nowadays offers next to nothing really, two totally different players.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I think that Nani arrival rules out Sanchez transfer. We won't buy two players for the same position for 8m net per year salary together.
I don't believe it will. They are different players and can occupy different positions. With players that are leaving this summer we're freeing around 20-25m, wages+amortization.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't thinks he's great but I have no problem with Nani, he really does need to get his shit together though. If we get the Portugal Nani then for that price it will be a bargain. It's well known we need to have more options so for a different option at that price we can't complain, like Cusp said Serie A is a tin pot league.
That's exaggeration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)