Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
:howler:

I spot Klin dragging his colon two feet behind him.
That comment wasn't meant to embarass anyone, especially Klin because he knows how I feel about him. People who know me on this forum, know that I am not a fan of calling anyone out.

But, you can't have it both ways.

People get upset at the potential moves made by Juve in this mercato, but then will turn around and praise other clubs if they spend over market value (whihc is usually the case in January) on players to help their squad get to a certain point that Juve are already well suited to be in, while Juve could potentially do nothing.

Inter is pushing for a Champions League spot, so who cares what they do? They are 23 points behind, and only a monumental colllapse by Juve would prevent them from reaching tghe CL next season (Which, if that were to happen, would reveal far more problematic issues than a lack of movement in the January window).

Theoretically speaking, what would Juve have to gain by making these types of moves in January?

Helping them in the CL? Not unless you are talking about next year, and even then, you are paying over market value because of the time of the year

The EL? Really? Do Juve really need to add re-inforcements for the Europa League? Isn't what they have already enough?

Coppa is out of the question now, obviously.

If this were Roma, then I would be worried, but even still, they are 6 ponts behind. Not a huge margin, but I would rather be 6 points up than 6 points back.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
We won't get him for free.

+ sportmediaset said we'll sell Pogba and buy freebies and players at 10m a pop. :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

This is the guy talking about this news and more. He's been giving us Gilardino for the past 6 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)