Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (178 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Any other formation but 352 won't work with Tevez on our team. We're always going to play with 3 midfielders and Tevez won't play on the wing. That only leaves 4312 which is a terrible formation and I'd rather stick with our current formation.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Any other formation but 352 won't work with Tevez on our team. We're always going to play with 3 midfielders and Tevez won't play on the wing. That only leaves 4312 which is a terrible formation and I'd rather stick with our current formation.
I agree with the rest, but why do you think that the 4-3-1-2 is terrible?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I agree with the rest, but why do you think that the 4-3-1-2 is terrible?
What is the point of going from 3-5-2 to 4-3-1-2? First of all, you have more defenders and more width in the 3-5-2 while keeping your midfield and 2 strikers. And honestly unless we get somebody like Mata or Pjanic as our new trequartista the formation adds nothing at all.

And as baggio said, its too narrow. If we think we're relying way too much on our midfield for offense imagine what happens when we switch to this formation.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
What is the point of going from 3-5-2 to 4-3-1-2? First of all, you have more defenders and more width in the 3-5-2 while keeping your midfield and 2 strikers. And honestly unless we get somebody like Mata or Pjanic as our new trequartista the formation adds nothing at all.

And as baggio said, its too narrow. If we think we're relying way too much on our midfield for offense imagine what happens when we switch to this formation.
Hey you! Look at my sig.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 176)