Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (178 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
E' quanto riporta Calciomercato.com, spiegando che il portoghese è nella lista dei desideri di Marotta, dato che i bianconeri possono contare solo su tre esterni (Stephan Lichtsteiner, Mauricio Isla e il convalescente Simone Pepe) con Marco Motta e Paolo De Ceglie in prestito al Genoa. Per strapparlo ai Red Devils l'offerta giusta potrebbe essere quella di quindici milioni di euro, cifra che i dirigenti bianconeri starebbero pensando di diminuire volendo sfruttare quella che sarebbe la volontà del calciatore di rimettersi in gioco dopo una stagione non vissuta, fino ad ora, su altissimi livelli. Considerando i sei milioni di euro percepiti annualmente dal Nazionale portoghese, risparmiare sul resto diventa una necessità.

Shitty source but we can pray.
The day I start praying for Nani to Juve, that'll be the day I stop supporting Juve and run off to join thr circus.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Andy21

Nov 8, 2013
I really hate when some of you are talking we can't sign the player worth 30m or we don't have money for that and this. That's all BS. I think we can sign a player worth 25 or 30m, but our management won't do it. Marotta will never sign 20m+ players because he don't have a balls to do so. And one more thing, I don't see any point to sign 2 or 3 players for 10m and gamble on them. Just look at Arsenal, they sign Ozil for 50m and they are at the top (they will even try to sign Draxler and they don't have the money, WTF!).

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
you really think we have the money to spend 28 mill on one player? marotta hasn't spent anything near 20 mill on a single player thus far and i doubt he will any time soon
this summer marotta offered real Madrid 22 million for higuain. if we sell the likes of isla etc... we can go for 30 million easily. marotta should not decide what player we should buy it's conte that should decide. marotta just goes and gets the player. angnelli provides the cash. anyways I would say to conte that he should demand a 30m player and if he does not get the player then he should scare agnelli by saying that he could leave.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
So much ignorance in regards to Nani in this thread, I'm sorry. I mean, I'm seeing people say they prefer Menez or Cerci? Cerci failed at fucking Fiorentina and a shit Roma.

A couple years ago Man U fans were debating if Nani was as important to them as Ronaldo. You can see threads on their board discussing whether he has more talent than Rooney.

He has world class pace and dribbling. For 10-15M you're not going to find a winger with those attributes. The only thing Cerci can do better than Nani is kick a ball with his left foot. Nani hasn't gotten any consistent playing time in the last 18 months because his managers have preferred defensive wingers like Valencia over him. Nani is not a 4-4-2 winger. He's not a winger who you can strap to the touchline and tell him to run up and down like a train. That is Valencia. That is why Valencia plays more in the 4-4-2. That is why Nani hasn't put up consistent production (even though he has still been dangerous when he's played).

Would you put Ribery or Robben in a 4-4-2 and tell them to stay at the touchline and just deliver crosses? No! They're 4-3-3 wingers, they have to have freedom to cut inside and to sometimes be on the last man. They can still track back, but not to the same depth as the fullbacks.

Andy21

Nov 8, 2013
this summer marotta offered real Madrid 22 million for higuain. if we sell the likes of isla etc... we can go for 30 million easily. marotta should not decide what player we should buy it's conte that should decide. marotta just goes and gets the player. angnelli provides the cash. anyways I would say to conte that he should demand a 30m player and if he does not get the player then he should scare agnelli by saying that he could leave.
They have money for cricket, formula 1, etc... but they don't have the money for us?
$#@! them all!
Conte should get more balls!

Andy21

Nov 8, 2013
So much ignorance in regards to Nani in this thread, I'm sorry. I mean, I'm seeing people say they prefer Menez or Cerci? Cerci failed at $#@!ing Fiorentina and a $#@! Roma.

A couple years ago Man U fans were debating if Nani was as important to them as Ronaldo. You can see threads on their board discussing whether he has more talent than Rooney.

He has world class pace and dribbling. For 10-15M you're not going to find a winger with those attributes. The only thing Cerci can do better than Nani is kick a ball with his left foot. Nani hasn't gotten any consistent playing time in the last 18 months because his managers have preferred defensive wingers like Valencia over him. Nani is not a 4-4-2 winger. He's not a winger who you can strap to the touchline and tell him to run up and down like a train. That is Valencia. That is why Valencia plays more in the 4-4-2. That is why Nani hasn't put up consistent production (even though he has still been dangerous when he's played).

Would you put Ribery or Robben in a 4-4-2 and tell them to stay at the touchline and just deliver crosses? No! They're 4-3-3 wingers, they have to have freedom to cut inside and to sometimes be on the last man. They can still track back, but not to the same depth as the fullbacks.
I think people are just afraid of his injuries.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I really hate when some of you are talking we can't sign the player worth 30m or we don't have money for that and this. That's all BS. I think we can sign a player worth 25 or 30m, but our management won't do it. Marotta will never sign 20m+ players because he don't have a balls to do so. And one more thing, I don't see any point to sign 2 or 3 players for 10m and gamble on them. Just look at Arsenal, they sign Ozil for 50m and they are at the top (they will even try to sign Draxler and they don't have the money, WTF!).

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

They have money for cricket, formula 1, etc... but they don't have the money for us?
$#@! them all!
Conte should get more balls!
More? Dude it would look like this:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 176)