Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
That's a ridiculous comparison. "Should I care what Dusan tells me about Nani? Same guy who thought Motta was great and Isla would replace Litchsteiner?" See how that looks?
I only stated facts and numbers for Nani and his early career which lasted for quite a while and it was successful.

Now, when he choked for a year and a half, of course there will be 100 pages of full shit written there. But people totally ignored his previous success with the team. I for one think he'd be motivated enough if he comes here and provide exactly what he offered in Manchester when they signed him.

Oh, and FYI Isla was great at Udinese. I'm not taking those words back. Ever since he came here he has been a disaster pretty much. Motta was also showing great promise at U19 tournament. I had a reason I wanted them here.

Manchester fans reason to sell Nani is the last 1 and a half year while major part of Nani's role at Manchester was/is being ignored. So I have every right to ditch their opinion.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I only stated facts and numbers for Nani and his early career which lasted for quite a while and it was successful.

Now, when he choked for a year and a half, of course there will be 100 pages of full $#@! written there. But people totally ignored his previous success with the team. I for one think he'd be motivated enough if he comes here and provide exactly what he offered in Manchester when they signed him.

Oh, and FYI Isla was great at Udinese. I'm not taking those words back. Ever since he came here he has been a disaster pretty much. Motta was also showing great promise at U19 tournament. I had a reason I wanted them here.

Manchester fans reason to sell Nani is the last 1 and a half year while major part of Nani's role at Manchester was/is being ignored. So I have every right to ditch their opinion.
No you don't. Of course it's entirely possible that he regains his form at a different team and tears shit up. Or he could really be finished, and at a constant risk of injuries.

No one can tell really. It is a huge gamble, and I for one think that it won't be worth it. I won't moan if we get him for less than 15 million, but I'd rather have Menez.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

Now, when he choked for a year and a half, of course there will be 100 pages of full shit written there. But people totally ignored his previous success with the team. I for one think he'd be motivated enough if he comes here and provide exactly what he offered in Manchester when they signed him.

I don't mind Nani if he comes for cheap (definitely not the 20 millions been thrown around). Just didn't like how you framed that particular statement, is all :)
And FYI, I thought Isla would be great here as well. I think I've mentioned that quite a few times already :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
No you don't. Of course it's entirely possible that he regains his form at a different team and tears shit up. Or he could really be finished, and at a constant risk of injuries.

No one can tell really. It is a huge gamble, and I for one think that it won't be worth it. I won't moan if we get him for less than 15 million, but I'd rather have Menez.
Lets not talk about risk because there's risk in every signing (bar 50mln+ players). It's not like he's 30yo and at the edge of everything. He had 3-4 quality season in England and he's still pretty young.

It's possible to sign both of them because Menez would come for free. In form Nani is one class above Menez.

Jul 20, 2012
E' quanto riporta Calciomercato.com, spiegando che il portoghese è nella lista dei desideri di Marotta, dato che i bianconeri possono contare solo su tre esterni (Stephan Lichtsteiner, Mauricio Isla e il convalescente Simone Pepe) con Marco Motta e Paolo De Ceglie in prestito al Genoa. Per strapparlo ai Red Devils l'offerta giusta potrebbe essere quella di quindici milioni di euro, cifra che i dirigenti bianconeri starebbero pensando di diminuire volendo sfruttare quella che sarebbe la volontà del calciatore di rimettersi in gioco dopo una stagione non vissuta, fino ad ora, su altissimi livelli. Considerando i sei milioni di euro percepiti annualmente dal Nazionale portoghese, risparmiare sul resto diventa una necessità.

Shitty source but we can pray.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
in:
di maria 28m
menez free
marrone back
lamela (vucinic + cash)
evra free

out:
vucinic (lamela deal)
giovinco 10m
Padoin Ziegler motta etc...

Buffon

Litchsteiner Barzagli Chiellini Evra
Caceres Bonucii Ogbonna Peluso
Vidal Pirlo Pogba
Marchisio Marrone Asa
Lamela Llorente Dimaira
Menez Quags Tevez

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
you really think we have the money to spend 28 mill on one player? marotta hasn't spent anything near 20 mill on a single player thus far and i doubt he will any time soon
Juve's net spending average for the last 4 seasons was around €40m, down to around €30m if you consider last 6 seasons. I do think the money is there, but unlikely to be spent on one player because of policy, unless the player is well worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)