Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
as your memory seems to work fine: when was his last (string of) good game(s)?
i think this question has been asked like 10 times in this thread but nobody has answered it yet...

i really like(d) him but he has been out of form and/or injured for how long now?
if he regains his form i would obviously kill to have him but imo this would be a very risky transfer.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
At this point, Menez and even Cerci are better than Nani. He just hasn't had a in any way impressing game for over a year now. Even Gervinho showed from time to time what he was capable of in two or three odd games a season and for the NT.
Add to that that he is extremely prone to injuries and you get the picture.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
got one thanks, and mine says nani is too inconsistent to be playing for us for the value man utd want for him
Your brain fooled you to believe Vidal's cousin was PMing you personal info about Vidal and Juve. You can't trust it.

- - - Updated - - -

gervinho is thriving largely because garcia knows how to play him best (from his days in France), he's still an idiot i assure you if gervinho played for any other serie A side he would struggle
Why would Roma worry how their player would suffer playing for any other Serie A side if they bought him to play for them?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
look you wanted an answer and you got it, don't like it? deal with it

- - - Updated - - -

Your brain fooled you to believe Vidal's cousin was PMing you personal info about Vidal and Juve. You can't trust it.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would Roma worry how their player would suffer playing for any other Serie A side if they bought him to play for them?
are you blind? I'm not talking about gervinho at roma, i'm talking about if he hypothetically played for another italian side how i doubt he would be performing this well

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
gervinho is thriving largely because garcia knows how to play him best (from his days in France), he's still an idiot i assure you if gervinho played for any other serie A side he would struggle
So Garcia is the only coach who can use him? Coaching is hard, but it's not nuclear science. What you said holds no ground.

The fact is that in Serie A there's weak defending. Also, wingers (even just decent ones) get to shine.

Nani has been poor over the last year. But (like everyone) you forgot how vital he was before that period. He was great.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So Garcia is the only coach who can use him? Coaching is hard, but it's not nuclear science. What you said holds no ground.

The fact is that in Serie A there's weak defending. Also, wingers (even just decent ones) get to shine.

Nani has been poor over the last year. But (like everyone) you forgot how vital he was before that period. He was great.
garcia has been the only manager in gervinho's career to have gotten the best out of him no? he sure didn't play with this same level of confidence and belief at arsenal

so what you're saying is any winger with a remote bit of pace would thrive in Serie A? i don't believe that statement for one moment

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
garcia has been the only manager in gervinho's career to have gotten the best out of him no? he sure didn't play with this same level of confidence and belief at arsenal

so what you're saying is any winger with a remote bit of pace would thrive in Serie A? i don't believe that statement for one moment
So if he was great for Lille, failed at Arsenal and then is great again with Roma, that means it's just because of Garcia? They also say he was good at Le Mans, but lets ignore that I guess. Just because players didn't play well at some club doesn't mean they are bad (ehm, almost majority of players at Inter).

Not everyone, obviously, Krasic choked. My point is that defense in Serie A is not half as good as some suggest. Also, Gervinho who's NOT a good player is doing rather well so far, which proves my point.

Nani is a good player and he showed that at Manchester many times, especially in the period when Ronaldo left. His stats were great and he was vital for them.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
common are you seriously saying that gervinho is actually a good player? if we were linked with him any time soon i doubt many would be jumping for joy at the news. Gervinho himself has said that garcia has infused belief back into him which is reflecting his performances, that doesn't mean to say that he is a good player, just a mediocre player playing with self belief again it doesn't mean to say that self belief would be carried through to other clubs as shown with arsenal.

If you ask me the likes of krasic and elia are no worse than gervinho as a player but neither of the former were playing with any real self belief with the exception of krasic' first season under delneri.

it is no secret that nani is awfully inconsistent, any man utd fan will tell you that in fact they would be glad to get rid of him. I just don't believe his inconsistency will be solved at Juve or even in Italy because the defenders are 'poorer'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)