Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Good player but 13 mil for him with 1 year left is quite a lot for him especially considering his wages. If we get him for free next year with Zunniga Marotta could become a legend here.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I think it's happening. Conte has wanted this player before. Nani is apparently asking for 7m in wages, according to som FIFA agent, so we are trying to reach an agreement with him first. We will buy him for 11-13m IMO. Beppe got this.
7m in wages. :lol:

Greedy nigger.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Nani would tear shit apart in Serie A.

13m, even if one year is left on his contract, is great. We'll be avoiding strong competition from teams willing to overpay in wages next summer.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I remember we was interested in him before utd got him. Just wasn't in the position to afford him as usual. Amazing to get him at that price.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I approve of this potential transfer.

Can't believe he's only 26. Feels like he has been around forever. A change of team and league will do him a world of good. He'd rip this league apart if he's at his best.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I approve of this potential transfer.

Can't believe he's only 26. Feels like he has been around forever. A change of team and league will do him a world of good. He'd rip this league apart if he's at his best.
Utd snapped him up young. Everytime I saw him play he looked good. Scored some astonishing goals too. We need a player like him.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
still not overly convinced by this transfer, i have no doubt that Nani is an exceptional player on his day but i really question his lack of consistency. You could argue that he spent a lot of his time at man utd under the shadow of ronaldo. I'm not entirely sure if a change of environment will do him any better, with Tevez it was different he was already showing on a consistent basis that he is a world class player, Nani i'm not so sure, i guess we thought the same with elia and we also saw how badly quaresma struggled to adapt to Serie A too. Maybe Nani is one of those players that needs to feel loved and needed, if thats the case again im not sure if this is really the club for him, not if we still intend to use the 3-5-2 on a regular basis which wouldn't suit Nani. At this stage in his career he is all if's and but's and really doesn't bring any guarantee, but if Conte really believes he can get the best out of him then i'm all for it.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
still not overly convinced by this transfer, i have no doubt that Nani is an exceptional player on his day but i really question his lack of consistency. You could argue that he spent a lot of his time at man utd under the shadow of ronaldo. I'm not entirely sure if a change of environment will do him any better, with Tevez it was different he was already showing on a consistent basis that he is a world class player, Nani i'm not so sure, i guess we thought the same with elia and we also saw how badly quaresma struggled to adapt to Serie A too. Maybe Nani is one of those players that needs to feel loved and needed, if thats the case again im not sure if this is really the club for him, not if we still intend to use the 3-5-2 on a regular basis which wouldn't suit Nani. At this stage in his career he is all if's and but's and really doesn't bring any guarantee, but if Conte really believes he can get the best out of him then i'm all for it.
I remember in 10-11 he was the best player in the league statistcally he had a fantastic season. Give him a run of games and he will perform.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Nani > Ronaldo on the Portugal NT in recent years

Look at Pogba. Manchowder knows how to turn gold into shite.
sorry but your opinion on him is invalid given that somehow you're a portugal fan. nani being compared to ronaldo is a joke however you look at it.

Apr 12, 2004
sorry but your opinion on him is invalid given that somehow you're a portugal fan. nani being compared to ronaldo is a joke however you look at it.
Okay, I hate both of the players, and Greg's right.

There you go. Also, the way he has a likeness to the Portuguese NT is his wife's Portuguese, just like my gal is from the RSA, so I like dem fools!

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
meh, him impressing for portugal doesn't mean much imo. competition is weaker and maybe their style fits him better. plus ronaldo needs another striker to play off of and portgual hasn't had any good ones in a while.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
still not overly convinced by this transfer, i have no doubt that Nani is an exceptional player on his day but i really question his lack of consistency. You could argue that he spent a lot of his time at man utd under the shadow of ronaldo. I'm not entirely sure if a change of environment will do him any better, with Tevez it was different he was already showing on a consistent basis that he is a world class player, Nani i'm not so sure, i guess we thought the same with elia and we also saw how badly quaresma struggled to adapt to Serie A too.
Quaresma and Elia were always just fancy players. I never understood how they came to be highly thought of at all.

Nani has proven himself to be very productive and I don't understand why so few people seem to rate him highly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)