Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Only issues I would have about this potential move would be the size of wage for someone who may well not play a great deal and Nani's willingness to possibly not play a great deal.

No doubts about his ability and he would give Juve great tactical options.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Di Marzio: We checked our sources about Nani but found nothing concrete. Rapport with ManU ain,t that great with the Pogba deal. 13m is too much for a player in his last year of contract. For free if he doesn't renew is a strong possibility.
He later added that maybe if we sell both Matri and Quag then we might make an offer. :klin:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Di Marzio: We checked our sources about Nani but found nothing concrete. Rapport with ManU ain,t that great with the Pogba deal. 13m is too much for a player in his last year of contract. For free if he doesn't renew is a strong possibility.
He later added that maybe if we sell both Matri and Quag then we might make an offer. :klin:
@Hustini

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I see he is doing a Moggi, be right in both cases. :D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
The old(younger) Nico would have came here spreading his semen all over the place. Now he's matured and looks closely at all details. :touched:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think it's happening. Conte has wanted this player before. Nani is apparently asking for 7m in wages, according to som FIFA agent, so we are trying to reach an agreement with him first. We will buy him for 11-13m IMO. Beppe got this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)