Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (177 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Well I wonder if they're planning on buying someone. If so they could sell him to raise their funds otherwise I can't see it happening. Last I heard they try to keep Rooney at all costs.

Anybody can be arsed to dig their forums a little?

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Well I wonder if they're planning on buying someone. If so they could sell him to raise their funds otherwise I can't see it happening. Last I heard they try to keep Rooney at all costs.
Anybody can be arsed to dig their forums a little?
somebody posted today that they might be going for özil

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Giovinco - Tevez - Nani

Asamoah - Pogba - Vidal

Ogbonna - Chiellini - Barzagli - Licht

Buffon​

And oh yes, I went with Gio on the flank but then again I'm a much bigger fan of Giovinco the winger rather than SS. Also Asamoah in the middle for defensive purposes and to win the midfield battle. And Ogbonna on the recommendation from @JuveJay :D

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Nani was benched by Ferguson and Moyes following the same path.. If Man U doesn't need him, there's no need to keep him and if it could fund a transfer of Fellaini or something it must be legit. But I find it hard to believe we'll scoop him rather then P$G or Mona€o etc

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Nani was benched by Ferguson and Moyes following the same path.. If Man U doesn't need him, there's no need to keep him and if it could fund a transfer of Fellaini or something it must be legit. But I find it hard to believe we'll scoop him rather then P$G or Mona€o etc
If Monaco or PSG wanted him, they would've had him by now.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So Paddy Power are already paying out for the Nani to Juventus transfer, just like they did with Tevez.

Is this shit really happening?

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Oh and rumour is Conte will use the 3-5-2 for Serie A but wants Nani and Pepe for a 4-3-3 for the CL
its not that conte is doing away with the 4-3-3..i read where he said he's sticking to 352 because he doesnt have the players for the 4-3-3 as pepe was unavailable....

now if we see players coming in that screams 4-3-3 we may very well see it featuring now and again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 177)